Los Angeles Lakers player Jordan Hill lent his Bentley out and this happens

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 31, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    His drunk friend crashed it into a condo.

[​IMG]

2. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Splashwut?

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    whiteys fault?

4. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
  5. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Slam drunk

6. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here’s a piece of free advice to professional athletes: Don’t let friends prone to driving automobiles into buildings borrow your one-year-old Bentley — especially if they’re drunk. Lakers forward/center Jordan Hill unfortunately learned that lesson the hard way. Hill’s Bentley was found crashed into a Marina Del Ray, Calif., conduminium complex early Saturday morning, according to the LA Times. Hill was not in the car at the time as a driver or passenger. The driver, Hill’s friend Michael Lacey, was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. He was found inside Hill’s condo after the crash. Lacey and the passenger were treated for minor injures. No one else was hurt as a result of the crash. A police dispatcher said there were no signs the car had been stolen. Hill and Lacey were friends from high school. The one-year-old Bentley was totaled in the wreck. It has a blue book value of around $200,000. Hill is making $3.63 million this season for the Lakers.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/03/bentley-belonging-to-lakers-jordan-hill-crashes-into-condominium-complex/

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Where was Hill?
    :coffee:

9. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sitting on the lakers bench.

10. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    they'll all get a big laugh from these good ol days when they're back in the broke ass hood five yrs from now.....

11. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I know some Gypsies that will pull that out with rope and a beat-up Crown Vick and smooth it all over with Bond-O and saran-wrap.

12. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You can take the dude out of the ghetto.
    But you cant take the ghetto out of the dude.

I will never understand letting one of your boyz drive around in your fresh ride.

13. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Quick story: I was in high school and got wrangled in by a buddy to help his uncle do some kind of catering job. It was a corp event where we set up the tables and food and watched people graze. We had some cookies there which my buddy snagged a plate of and had me hide in his uncle's truck that I would be driving later. It was a Ford F-250 with CB, etc.

So, leaving the event I get in the truck, honestly surprised my friend's uncle trusted me to drive the thing. It's rainy out and I took a 2 lane state road back to his office. So, I'm fucking around on the CB, saying teenage boy shit, and munching on cookies, not paying attention, going 80 in this fucking rain and suddenly a car in front of me is stopped to take a left. I slam the brakes and the truck starts going sideways and, man it seemed like a miracle, the car took its left just in time for me to slide by, halfway on the shoulder and half on the road.

All I could think about was, "how the fuck do I explain this to my buddy's uncle?" as I was sliding, sure it was going to at least flip and wreck into this fucking car. I swear the back end was going to hit that car but somehow, someway, I completely missed it, didn't flip, nothing.

I came to a stop, straightened the truck out, got the cookies back on the plate (they were everyfuckingwhere), and drove carefully, physically shaking the rest of the way.

Ever since then when driving someone else's ride, I'm so fucking careful. It's superstitious of me but I reckon there's only one get-out-of-jail-free card I can get if driving someone else's shit recklessly.

14. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Clearly some white racist did this.

15. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Justin Bieber is another asshole who allows idiots like this to drive around L.A. is his Fisker

[​IMG]

16. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jordan Hill is going to be one of those athletes that go broke a few years after they retire.