LOVE Aaron Eckhart.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Jan 21, 2014.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't see any of u assholes posting about today's guest,,,,
    Aaron Eckhart....
    I love him....he's gorgeous AND smart !!! LOVE his films.....
    ....one of my favorites No Reservations w/ Catherine Zeta-Jones...and Erin Brockovich!

Howard acts like he knows who he is...:rolleye: I doubt he's seen any of his films....:rolleye:

I hope his new film I, Frankenstein does well (isn't that why he came on the show??)

Thank you
    Peace & love

2. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    646.9 Stalking
    (a) Any person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows or willfully and maliciously harasses another person and who makes a credible threat with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear for his or her safety, or the safety of his or her immediate family is guilty of the crime of stalking, punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year, or by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment in the state prison.
    (b) Any person who violates subdivision (a) when there is a temporary restraining order, injunction, or any other court order in effect prohibiting the behavior described in subdivision (a) against the same party, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years.
    (c) (1) Every person who, after having been convicted of a felony under Section 273.5, 273.6, or 422, commits a violation of subdivision (a) shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year, or by a fine of not more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that fine and imprisonment, or by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or five years.
    (2) Every person who, after having been convicted of a felony under subdivision (a), commits a violation of this section shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or five years.
    (d) In addition to the penalties provided in this section, the sentencing court may order a person convicted of a felony under this section to register as a sex offender pursuant to Section 290.006.
    (e) For the purposes of this section, "harasses" means engages in a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person that seriously alarms, annoys, torments, or terrorizes the person, and that serves no legitimate purpose.
    (f) For the purposes of this section, "course of conduct" means two or more acts occurring over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "course of conduct."
    (g) For the purposes of this section, "credible threat" means a verbal or written threat, including that performed through the use of an electronic communication device, or a threat implied by a pattern of conduct or a combination of verbal, written, or electronically communicated statements and conduct, made with the intent to place the person that is the target of the threat in reasonable fear for his or her safety or the safety of his or her family, and made with the apparent ability to carry out the threat so as to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety or the safety of his or her family. It is not necessary to prove that the defendant had the intent to actually carry out the threat. The present incarceration of a person making the threat shall not be a bar to prosecution under this section. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of "credible threat."
    (h) For purposes of this section, the term "electronic communication device" includes, but is not limited to, telephones, cellular phones, computers, video recorders, fax machines, or pagers. "Electronic communication" has the same meaning as the term defined in Subsection 12 of Section 2510 of Title 18 of the United States Code.
    (i) This section shall not apply to conduct that occurs during labor picketing.
    (j) If probation is granted, or the execution or imposition of a sentence is suspended, for any person convicted under this section, it shall be a condition of probation that the person participate in counseling, as designated by the court. However, the court, upon a showing of good cause, may find that the counseling requirement shall not be imposed.
    (k) (1) The sentencing court also shall consider issuing an order restraining the defendant from any contact with the victim, that may be valid for up to 10 years, as determined by the court. It is the intent of the Legislature that the length of any restraining order be based upon the seriousness of the facts before the court, the probability of future violations, and the safety of the victim and his or her immediate family.

(2) This protective order may be issued by the court whether the defendant is sentenced to state prison, county jail, or if imposition of sentence is suspended and the defendant is placed on probation.
    (l) For purposes of this section, "immediate family" means any spouse, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any other person who regularly resides in the household, or who, within the prior six months, regularly resided in the household.
    (m) The court shall consider whether the defendant would benefit from treatment pursuant to Section 2684. If it is determined to be appropriate, the court shall recommend that the Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation make a certification as provided in Section 2684. Upon the certification, the defendant shall be evaluated and transferred to the appropriate hospital for treatment pursuant to Section 2684.

3. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Poop thread!

4. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
  5. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
  6. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    AN ACT concerning involuntary commitment to treatment and amending and supplementing
    chapter 4 of Title 30 of the Revised Statutes and amending P.L.1991, c.270.

BE IT ENACTED by the Senate and General Assembly of the State of New Jersey:

1. Section 1 of P.L.1987, c.116 (C.30:4-27.1) is amended to read as follows:

C.30:4-27.1 Findings, declarations.
    1. The Legislature finds and declares that:
    a. The State is responsible for providing care, treatment and rehabilitation services to
    mentally ill persons who are disabled and cannot provide basic care for themselves or who
    are dangerous to themselves, others or property; and because some of these mentally ill
    persons do not seek treatment or are not able to benefit from voluntary treatment provided on
    an outpatient basis, it is necessary that State law provide for the voluntary admission and the
    involuntary commitment to treatment of these persons as well as for the public services and
    facilities necessary to fulfill these responsibilities.
    b. Because involuntary commitment to treatment entails certain deprivations of liberty,
    it is necessary that State law balance the basic value of liberty with the need for safety and
    treatment, a balance that is difficult to effect because of the limited ability to predict
    behavior; and, therefore, it is necessary that State law provide clear standards and procedural
    safeguards that ensure that only those persons who are dangerous to themselves, others or
    property, are involuntarily committed to treatment.
    c. It is the policy of this State that persons in the public mental health system receive
    inpatient treatment and rehabilitation services in the least restrictive environment in
    accordance with the highest professional standards and which will enable those persons
    committed to treatment to return to full autonomy in their community as soon as it is
    clinically appropriate. In addition, it is the policy of this State to ensure that
    appropriate outpatient treatment services are readily available to all persons with mental
    illness, such that involuntary commitment to treatment is rarely required; but that persons
    with mental illness who are determined to be dangerous to themselves, others or property
    should be subject to involuntary treatment in the least restrictive environment possible, in an
    inpatient or outpatient setting clinically appropriate to their condition.
    Further, it is the policy of this State that the public mental health system shall be
    developed in a manner which protects individual liberty and provides advocacy and due
    process for persons receiving treatment and insures that treatment is provided in a manner
    consistent with a person's clinical condition.

7. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Aaron Eckhart is a dumb sack of shit.

8. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Member VIP

Reputations:
    Two Questions:

1. I have a very vague memory of you once saying something about being the author of books for kids back on SFN. Did I hallucinate that or is that true?
    2. If that is something that I'm hallucinating, which of the medications that you're supposed to be taking should I ask my doctor about?

9. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Do you guys ever have trouble with misplacing your cell phone? I do it all the time. I got a Magic Jack just to locate my cell phone sometimes.

It's funny.

Peace and love.

10. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who are YOU to call us assholes?!?!

11. IAC78

IAC78 New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    No one cares, fuck off

12. GIRLY

GIRLY OV

Reputations:
  13. cdfree

cdfree Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The movie that that he didn't name by title but that started his career was In the Company of Men, which should be in the queues of all of the degenerates on this board. He plays some type of mid-level office personnel and has a contest with another guy to see who can bag a deaf secretary in the office. His character is vile. It's a beautiful thing.

14. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't even listen to the interviews any more since they all suck but knowing Hypocrite Howard he's probably changed the opinion he expressed a couple of months ago:

•Howard Plays Some Audio Clips. 11/11/13. 6:00am

Robin said there is a new Frankenstein coming out. Howard said he hopes it's in 3D. Robin said Aaron Eckhart is supposed to play the part. Howard said he's good looking. He said that won't work. Howard said he thinks that The Thing with Two Heads is more believable than that.

Howard said that he likes that Frankestein's monster had a flat head. He wondered where they got a flat head from. Howard said you could put a wine glass on there and walk around with it. Howard said now he's coming back as a good looking guy. Howard got a laugh out of that. Robin said that's not Frankenstein.

16. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    A person,BenBas,who whines about being treated badly,opens her post calling people assholes for not posting about Aaron Eckhart. So,now shes an asshole for calling us assholes.Got it?For the record,i don`t care about Aaron,or Jonah Hill either.

17. skater76

skater76 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Did Howard ask about his Dick Size?

18. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Fucking amazing film. The follow-up "Your Friends & Neighbours" is almost as good. Jason Patric plays the Alpha male arsehole in it.

19. skytzoboy

skytzoboy not a fuck to give

Reputations:
  20. Big Lar

Big Lar VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations: