Love Arties comedy but......

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Sharrack1, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Sharrack1

Sharrack1 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    How can anyone fucking pay for that show??
    Unlistenable is putting it lightly.
    I try the free shows and they are a shit sammich at best.

gdonz likes this.
  2. gdonz

gdonz Member

Reputations:
    I agree the podcast is cringily unlistenable and sad. This board is heavy on users talking themselves into thinking Artie is funny as a standup/actor. I don't hate. I just view him a middle, who threw away his best role as sidekick on HSS, not some victim like he paints so bitterly. I still plan to catch him at the wellmont in nj later this month.

yaddc likes this.
  3. Sharrack1

Sharrack1 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm a fan.....no doubt, but he just riffs as the other guy chuckles in the background.....and it never stops!
    He is a master stroryteller but has this self destructive way of just mumbling about ridiculous shit. There is endless content in the podcast world now and i could not imagine paying a red cent for his show.
    Actually.....i should get paid by the minute to endure his free ones!

4. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The podcast is shockingly bad.

It's ironic Artie is upset about people stealing a podcast nobody in their right mind should be paying for.

5. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like Artie and will always root for him, but when you've been as tough on your body as he has, you either need to make some serious life changes or it's going to be a challenge to just maintain everyday, let alone come up with new material, put a lot into your career like he did in his younger days. That's what was great about the early days of Nick and Artie - you could tell that they were trying to impress each other as much as the audience.