Love this video of Cuban on Stern describing Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Aug 9, 2013.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Wl230QL_tSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl230QL_tSc[/video]

@38:49-39:07

Love that they ask him how he avoids people just wanting his money and then he describes gold diggers and it's..... Beth! Howard than VERY quickly changes the subject after a nervous laugh. Love it :backlol:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  3. LaserT

Reputations:
    "Robin, Beth loves going to LA and traveling, whether it's for the show or friends. She loves it. I hate it."
    "Robin, Beth loves her charity work and that NSAL. She's all about that charity"

Uhhh by the way, can we see all of Beth's animal charity work and volunteering before Howard. :snicker:

4. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    You can't see anything of Beth before Howard...she didn't exist on the internet before him. :haha:

5. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I still wonder if Mark didn't say that specifically with Beth in mind. And I've never seen Howard change the subject faster.

6. LaserT

Reputations:
    Thought the same thing. If he knows Howard and the shows than he definitely knows Beth and her "charity" and her gold digging and probably said it to goof on Howard and make his friends laugh. I mean he so called out Beth with the traveling and wanting to do charity. All socialite gold diggers do. Same with Katie Lee Joel. She did Feeding America.

So funny though how Howard went into a bit of panic and changed it to Mark's wife. WAIT, Mark was answering Howard and Robins question. Why quickly change the subject like that when a conversation was starting? Hmmmmm

7. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    Ninja'd

8. Wigward Hairhat

Wigward Hairhat Active Member

Reputations:
    Spot on with the charity. Beth doesn't seem to love to to travel though (at least not in the company of Wiggy anyway)? Although I guess her modelling 'work' in Europe may indicate otherwise I suppose.

That's something I've always found weird about Wiggy. He doesn't seem to travel much (especially considering he could probably fly private anywhere in the world he liked at the drop of a hat). Has he ever even been outside the US/Canada?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  9. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    No, I think Mark was just honestly answering the question.

Like the bit from theonion about how Johnny Depp is now completely made of scarves and bracelets, Howard is now completely made of douchebag, so it's inevitable that he always winds up looking like one.

It's like Daltrey's honest, innocuous "where are the jokes?" question.

And most times, Howard actually brings these little incidents on himself..............

Like jumping in and answering a question directed at Heidi with "She's petrified of me!", so she playfully goes in for a smooch to prove otherwise.

Like running with and sticking to Kimmel's goofing around 300-yard claim.

Like questioning The Roots' choice of song for him.

Like cutting in on Jimmy and Molly's first dance.

He would look so much better.......................not literally, but like less of a douchebag.........................if he would just STFU and do nothing, because he always goes the wrong way.

Then he goes even further the wrong way.

He's a compound-douchebag.

:facepalm:

That's why Monday's show has a chance to have a good moment in it: if he addresses the Heidi smooch and the AGT hair clip, he's gonna unleash some beauts. Bank on it.

Whether it's because of Alzheimer's or anti-depressants....................and I think it's both.........................his instincts are completely shattered. And it's not just his comedic instincts; it's his entire life-instincts.