News LSD....Sounds wonderful

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :doh:

College student, 22, dies after her boyfriend grew paranoid on LSD and allegedly strangled, punched and kicked her using moves he learned in taekwondo

A University of Washington student, 22, died after her boyfriend took LSD and attacked her, Seattle police said.
    Katy Straalsund, 22, took the hallucinogenic drug on Saturday with Casey S. Henderson, her boyfriend of six months, the Tri-City Herald reported.
    He became paranoid and thought Straalsund was plotting against him, so he repeatedly punched and kicked her utilizing moves he learned in taekwondo, a probable cause document stated.
    Police arrived at her apartment after someone reported a disturbance on Sunday and saw Henderson choking Straalsund, who was found without a pulse.
    She died in the hospital on Tuesday afternoon after being put on life support.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Casey S. Henderson (left) is accused of beating and strangling his girlfriend Katy Straalsund (right) after they took LSD together on Saturday
    [​IMG]
    +4
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Straalsund, 22, and Henderson, 21, (left and right) were both students at the University of Washington. They had been dating for about six months
    Henderson, 21, who is also a student at UW, is being held on $1million bail. He is due to be charged on Wednesday, and the case is being investigated as a homicide, according to the Seattle Times.
    Henderson told police they purchased LSD from someone on the street on Saturday afternoon, and returned to her apartment in the evening.
    Henderson said things 'started to get weird' and he began thinking Straalsund was 'plotting against him' so he repeatedly used taekwondo moves to punch and kick her, according to the police.
    He said the two didn't sleep, and someone told a 911 dispatcher at 2.10pm on Sunday that he heard a man yelling 'You wanna die?' and 'I will kill you'.
    Police arrived and heard shouts and groans, but when they knocked a second time, the noises stopped.

They saw Henderson choking Straalsund through a glass door when they went around the building, and she was found without a pulse.
    There were abrasions and bruises on her neck and face from severe head and facial trauma, according to reports cited by Seattlepi.com.
    Straalsund, who was taken to the hospital in critical condition, and had no brain function and needed a life support ventilator to help her breathe, court records stated.
    When Henderson was questioned by the police, he asked them several times whether his girlfriend was still alive, and said: 'I thought I killed her.'
    He also admitted the fracture to his wrist was caused by attacking his girlfriend, Seattlepi.com reported.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Henderson (right, with Straalsund), told police he was convinced his girlfriend was 'plotting against him', so he punched and kicked her repeatedly using taekwondo moves, causing severe head and facial trauma
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Police saw Henderson choking Straalsund (left and right), who was found with no pulse. She died on Tuesday after being placed on life support
    Straalsund died on Tuesday at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
    On her Facebook page, she posted just four days before her death: 'Life is good! It's all about the journey and experiences that you collect as you go through life.
    'Take solace in the fact that things will never be exactly the same as the are now-- whether that's in career, health and fitness, relationships, etc.
    'Everything is evolving constantly in this crazy, fast beautiful life.'
    She also wrote about getting a perfect score on her neuroscience final, and shared in February that she had been accepted in a program to teach English in Barcelona, Spain.

Tim likes this.
  2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Picture of the kids dealer...

[​IMG]

3. oldpaddy

oldpaddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I did a bunch of acid in the 90's. I don't think I killed anyone, but I can't really remember.

4. natepig

natepig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I took a lot of lsd when I was a teenager. It was fun at the time but I couldn't imagine taking any now i'm in my late 30's. Truly mind bending stuff and very dangerous if you take to much.

reno likes this.
  5. zingger

zingger Judge and jury Gold

Reputations:
    She should have tapped out

6. ira-haze

ira-haze Member

Reputations:
    Funny of the fifty or so times I dropped acid never did I want to kick or punch someone to death .This kid is an asshole

7. zingger

zingger Judge and jury Gold

Reputations:
    'Take solace in the fact that things will never be exactly the same as the are now--

:owned:

John Mahlin likes this.
  8. ira-haze

ira-haze Member

Reputations:
    And I was in some pretty awkward situation s like basically trapped in a very small flat only one tripping of five people that I didn't know that well trapped because it was negative temp outside

Gusbuss likes this.
  9. zutroy

zutroy Totally nude. Totally flawless.

Reputations:
    If only he had used Rex Kwondo instead. Dangerous but not deadly.

[​IMG]

MEGAdawg, Mr Cachexic, Droog and 7 others like this.
  10. natepig

natepig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Me either, I had one or two unpleasant bad trips, but never any violent thoughts.

jwmc86, Gusbuss and sino8r like this.
  11. Richard Tucker

Richard Tucker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm pretty sure the only thing I'd ever want to assault that woman with is my cock. That kid is an asshole who should've learned to handle his drugs better.

12. oldpaddy

oldpaddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember one time I was on acid and I almost took a sledgehammer to my fireplace because I was certain toon town was on the other side.

13. Shortwave98

Shortwave98 A-Number 1 Banned User

Reputations:
    I took a little acid before some concerts back in the 80s. It made you see some weird shit and I decided I didn't like it.

John Mahlin likes this.
  14. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
  15. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LSD is like e a box of chocolates...

jwmc86, Rescued Owl, Gusbuss and 4 others like this.
  16. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the old bogus scare tactic..acid doesn't make you paranoid or violent...probably some designer drug speed concoction

Mr Cachexic, jwmc86, Gusbuss and 7 others like this.
  17. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I once took a shit while on acid. Scariest moment of my life.

John Mahlin and Shedding Skin like this.
  18. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    bummer. two less Sanders/Billary voters. life's not fair :sadbye2:

DiamondGoddess and KDK12 like this.
  19. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
  20. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the facial hair alone is enough for life in prison