Madonna, 56, Copies Daughter Lourdes, 18, As She Debuts Edgy New Nose Piercing……..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jul 15, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    She's got a nose for trends! Madonna, 56, copies teenage daughter Lourdes, 18, as she debuts an edgy new septum piercing:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To stay on her throne as the Queen of Pop, Madonna has re-invented herself through the years - keeping ahead of the curve in both music and fashion trends.

And the 56-year-old singer appeared to be following in the footsteps of her teenage daughter Lourdes, 18, as she debuted an edgy new septum piercing via a selfie on her Instagram page on Tuesday.:rolleyes:

The Material Girl hitmaker - who is currently preparing for her upcoming Rebel Heart Tour - snapped a close-up picture of her new, personalised gold piercing.

[​IMG]

On trend: Madonna appeared to have followed in the footsteps of her teenage daughter Lourdes, 18, as she debuted an edgy new septum piercing via a selfie on her Instagram page on Tuesday:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Style icon: The 56-year-old Queen of Pop (pictured in New York City last week) has re-invented herself through the years, keeping ahead of the curve in both music and fashion trends

Debuting her new look on social media, the Like A Virgin singer could be partially seen in heavy mascara with red lipstick, while taking pride of place is her latest on-trend accessory.

The nose piercing may be all the rage in fashion circles at the moment, but in her own typical style, Madonna has taken the look to a whole new level with a gold septum ring that features the letter 'M', as well as a what appears to be a pearl.

Captioning the post, she wrote: 'You Can't Mess with this lucky Star ❤#b***immadonna #iconic #rebelhearttour.'

[​IMG]

Copycat! The Material Girl hitmaker may have been inspired by daughter Lourdes Leon, 18, who was seen strolling around New York with silver hair, gold hooped earrings and a matching septum piercing in June

[​IMG]

Oh mama! Madonna looked as though she had raided Lourdes' wardrobe as she rocked a rather youthful ensemble at the Met Gala afterparty in New York City in May:confused:

Popular with the likes of Rihanna and FKA Twigs, Madge's new piercing certainly matches the latest youthful sound she has captured on single, B*** I'm Madonna.:rolleyes:

But while she may be accused of borrowing style tips from the young pretenders to her regal music title, Madonna may have taken inspiration from closer to home.

Her 18-year-old daughter Lourdes Leon debuted a new image in June, as she was seen strolling around New York with silver hair, gold hooped earrings and a matching septum piercing.

The teenager who has taken to switching her style up may have actually beaten her mother to the punch in this style trend.

[​IMG]

Controversial: The singer, who has faced a barrage from nay-sayers over the appropriateness of her love of street wear, provocative dancing and electro-pop, recently defended her lifestyle and creative choices

ET Online in an interview in March, she blasted: 'I am acting my age. This is me, this is how I wanna be. I can do what I want, OK? ... There's no rules, and people should just leave me alone.':cool:

Fans will be able to see Madge and her new style on her international tour from September - the Rebel Heart tour starts in Vancouver in September and is currently set to finish in Australia in March 2016.

[​IMG]

There's no rules: The Queen of Pop recently hit out at critics who want her to act more 'appropriately', saying: 'I am acting my age'

Quedee, WUT7272G7C, ARM and 4 others like this.
  2. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Imagine having this B***H as your mom…Moms got to compete with her daughter….pitiful….

3. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    :winner:

4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lourdes is no longer jailbait

5. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The good thing to know is that growing up as Madonna's daughter has insured that Lourdes has remained a normal, grounded teenager experiencing the same things as all other girls of her age...babysitting jobs to earn money for a new pair of jeans, early curfews on school nights, being told to change clothes before leaving the house in something inappropriate...the usual stuff. Right?

6. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And I thought Madonna couldn't get any more revolting.

7. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
  8. Notfunorfunny

Notfunorfunny I Can Pull It

Reputations:
    Mom quit fucking and sucking all my friends. Madonna not cool Or relevant for A Quarter Century

9. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Bet Lordass gets rid of that ring now. Nothing worse than a 60 yr. old mom dressing like a teen.

10. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    If Lourdes is 18, shouldn't we have seen some nip slip pics or waxed beaver getting out of a limo shots by now? I'm very disappointed in her. Her mother is one of the biggest whores on the planet, she should be sticking with family tradition.

11. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Classy

12. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    stupidest look ever.
    [​IMG]

13. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    She's in great shape and I am not a fan of picking on women because they have the gall to live past a certain age, but her image could use a little softening - IOW, no more nose rings and gangsta garb.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  14. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    The word is she's an uber strict parent. I know kids tend to model what they see. But Madonna is super disciplined, in amazing shape ( although a little too muscular IMO ) and a serious health nut. Yeah, I know, there's still the whore stuff. :)

blindbella, Tish and ARM like this.
  15. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    I'd do her,so there.

Mulletude likes this.
  16. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    I think I would rather have my mom walking around with a stupid nose ring than be seen with my dad wearing a pair of ear rings and a wig.

17. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  18. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    In the old days, Sternie-doo would have had a field day with this. Now, besides never being there, he has neutered himself and kissed her ass so much for that lame "I'll be there when I feel like it" interview that he can't say anything.

This is the place for calling out so-called trend-setters on their bullshit.

Another "in the old days" thought - Howie would have stolen from here like mad when he gave a shit.

ARM likes this.
  19. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    How embarrassing.

20. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:

I think Madonna having her constant "look at me!!! I'm still hot and relevant!!!" attention whore antics have ruined any chance of Lourdes being stupid.

schnauzer, ZevonFan and ARM like this.