Major sun eruption from Comet that just struck the sun

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Vashier, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater
    CHoose LASCO3 n:50

An unannounced comet was spotted diving into the sun yesterday, the result is a major filament was blasted off the earth facing side towards us. No data yet as it just happened but watch that halo eruption as the filament on the bottom 1/4 of the sun launches itself at us. Soon as I have the info I'll update on what to expect. It may miss us entirely but where that is a full halo I doubt it. When you can see the halo that usually means it's a dead on shot at us.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  2. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Mat4dWpszoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mat4dWpszoQ[/video]

Comet striking sun.

Opps wrong video , this is 5/23/2013 impact, The BLUE video below is todays impact.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  3. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    That's crazy - and awesome that we're constantly recording the surface of the sun.

4. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    There were 2 separate events from this strike, 1st was a huge cme blasted off the back side at impact, then the huge earth facing filiment snapped off towards the earth. That video of the filament is about an hour old now so it'll be awhile before we know where it will pass. I'm thinking the majority will miss us to the south but we will take a decent glancing hit at least. That's just my guess from watching these awhile now.

5. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If you download the jhelioviewer you can see some amazing shit, as long as NSA hasn't editted the raw data. Yes, Nasa fully admits that they are forced to edit solar data for national security :facepalm:

There are 3 major solar sat's in use, many other older as well. One is in a stationary orbit looking directly at the sun. The other 2 form the base of a triangle opposite of the earth facing side so that all sides are monitored and so ejections like that one can be triangulated for trajectory. The toys they have on board analyse damn near everything.

6. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Is this what we should all expect by lunchtime?

[video=youtube;93X32wUJMiA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93X32wUJMiA[/video]

7. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I know I kind of sound like Bobo or Brian Phelan here but this is what I fear the most in life. The movie "Knowing" is probably the scariest movie to me because the ending(Not the weird pedophile aliens) is very probable in my mind.

8. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    People exposed will change:

[​IMG]

girls will suddenly feathered and poof hairstyles:

[​IMG]

NYC will get a new mayor:

[​IMG]

people will remember who catherine mary stewart is

[​IMG]

9. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    it won't hurt for long

10. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    No clue on how big or bad it will be yet. I'm not thinking a kill shot as it looks too far south on the disk. I just want you guys to be aware that this shit happens way more then you are told about it. Back in May another comet did the same thing but it wasn't earth facing, did you even know it happened?

The fact that we didn't know about this comet, or most likely weren't told of it's existence by those that did know it was a diver is what should be pissing everyone off.

11. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    politicians don't want to scare people unless it is necessary, and the news isn't interested unless the comet molested a 15 yr old.

12. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

2-3 days, and if it were the kill shot, NO. It's not a nuclear blast, it's an emp with excessive magnetism that would disable every wired pair on earth. You'll die from dehydration,disease slowly. OH and if it is a kill shot expect every building above ground to burn down as well. All the wiring will heatup causing internal wall fires, same as the telegraph offices burst into flame during the last one.

Interesting side note. The great Chicago fire is now believed to have been started by a solar event. There were actually 6 separate major fires in that time frame and people were found dead with no physical burns, yet they had fused metal coins in their pockets.

13. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    More then that man, why in hell does NSA edit the data? That's not a typo for nasa either. That comet's track was edited if you look at yesterdays tracking. When the images jumps, those frames were deleted. Major CME's that have no baring on the earth at all are also blocked out. It's crazy

14. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    most likely the administration has told them to not unnecessarily alarm the public, and if there is reason to be concerned the white house will determine how and when to let people know. the movies probably aren't too far from the truth about how these things are handled: people will go crazy if the news media starts announcing its the end of the world, especially as the media would do just that because they only cover bad news, or news they can inflame.

15. newcastlefan

Reputations:
    most of our buildings in NYC are basically giant faraday cages so i kinda wonder how that will affect the emp.

16. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :lol: umm no they are not.

17. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Off topic, excpet for it fits ison's approach perfectly, WTF is this all about???????
    [video=youtube;REbuE9Ir82E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REbuE9Ir82E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

18. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    they didn't mind scaring the bejesus out of us back when it suited Dubya/Cheney's purposes back during the Great Terror Threats of 2002-2006

19. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    ok now that I posted that senators warning, These things they are covering up are fully non earth related bro. Images of "Things" around the sun that appear and disappear. Huge solar ejections that are backside and pose zero risk to the planet or any sats. How do those items fall under national security? It's nothing but a censoring of scientific data.

20. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Something is definitely afoot. what n hell is up with that retired senators warning? That's like the 10th video I've seen about all these UN forces being trained in city combat in the USA. It all started in July of this year.