Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Says She Was Molested by Mother's Boyfriend

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Oct 25, 2014.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Says She Was Molested by Mother's Boyfriend
    [​IMG]
    Mama June; Anna Cardwell (inset)
    Pacific Coast News; INF
    By Elaine Aradillas

@elaineja
    10/25/2014 AT 03:05 PM EDT

Anna Marie Cardwell, the oldest daughter on TLC's Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, has come forward in reports to say that she was the victim of a convicted child molester when she was 8 years old.

Cardwell, now 20, gave permission to Radar Online to reveal that she was the victim of registered sex offender Mark McDaniel, who was dating her mother, June Shannon, at the time.

"I believe she is seeing him and hanging around him," Cardwell says of her mother's current status with McDaniel.

On Friday, TLC dropped the reality show after TMZ posted photos that showed Shannon with McDaniel, who was released from a Georgia prison in March after serving a 10-year sentence for aggravated child molestation, according to records.

Shannon, 35, took to Facebook and denied the allegations she was dating McDaniel. "It isn't true i promise," she wrote. "My kids r #1 priority over anything else and I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life this is my past I left him 10 yrs ago for it and I wouldn't go back."

But a source tells PEOPLE that Cardwell is stunned by the current revelations and wants people to know that she was, indeed, the victim.

"Anna is beyond hurt by her mother's behavior," says a source close to the network.

Another source tells PEOPLE that Cardwell moved out of her mother's home after she was molested. In 2012, Cardwell told PEOPLE that she moved back in shortly before the show's premiere.

"I've always lived with my grandma," she said at the time. "I just moved back here a few months ago. I lived in Griffin all my life."

Earlier this week, Cardwell turned to her own Facebook page and wrote that she is telling the truth. But on Friday, it became clear that she needed a break from the recent dustup.

"Can everyone just leave me alone for a few," she writes. "thank y'all for your concerns."

smichal and DogStar69 like this.
  2. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    I've been reading about this and that is some seriously fucked up shit. Mama needs to burn in hell.

AllAboutHim Ed, Bye You! and jennyb like this.
  3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It'd be a real shame if a mob drug her out and buried her alive.

4. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Nice AV :jj:

5. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope America is done with this "family." Or maybe they'll want even more of their crap on TV. Who knows??

I do feel sorry for that daughter, though.

6. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2014
    Blind Items Revisted[/paste:font]

Considering the events of the week, I thought I would take another look at this blind.

February 7, 2014

This very popular reality show family got quite the surprise when they discovered that a daughter in the family became pregnant by a crew member on the show. The crew member was "reassigned" to other duties. You all think you know the family but you might want to think outside the box and a different cable network than you are probably guessing too.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 9:15 AM 17 COMMENTS

babybear, smichal and boognishstern like this.
  7. boognishstern

Reputations:
    wow, no shit!

8. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    that hog has a boyfriend? I guess it is true what they say...there is someone for everyone out there.

babybear, Petal and Shortwave98 like this.
  9. Hateman

Hateman Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'd be molesting the daughter too if I had to fuck that disgusting jabba the hut

Dlist likes this.
  10. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I did like that post Hateman b/c it made me laugh...but that post was wrong...I am not for underage molestation. :oops:

11. Hateman

Reputations:
    This what the guy looks like

[​IMG]

smichal likes this.
  12. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    See, this is why I don't understand why TLC cancelled the show when it was on the verge of finally becoming interesting..

BuffaloTom, jennyb and smichal like this.
  13. Hateman

Reputations:
    No fat sweaty old man finger for honey boo boo?

14. boognishstern

Reputations:
    Mark McDaniel, Mama June’s Boyfriend? 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
    Published 9:34 am EDT, October 23, 2014 Updated 2:14 pm EDT, October 24, 2014 11 Comments By Lauren Weigle

[​IMG]
    (Georgia Bureau of Investigation: Sex Offender Registry)

Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June is reportedly moving on from her relationship with estranged husband Sugarbear with a man named Mark McDaniel (alias Mark Anthony Mcdaniels). Sugarbear and Mama June split last month after it was reported that Sugarbear was seeking companionship on online dating sites. Their separation came 16 months after the two exchanged vows in a commitment ceremony. The two of them have been together over nine years, and they have four children together. Fans of the reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo have been saddened by the separation of the two stars, but there may be a new man in Mama June’s life. However, McDaniel has an extremely dark background and we’ve got all the details right here.

UPDATE: Mama June has denied seeing McDaniel, though their recent picture together was posted online. TLC reportedly cancelled the show because they felt Mama June was putting her children at risk. In fact, TLC has already shot a whole new season of episodes, but the shows will not be aired. TLC has spoken about the family and told TMZ:

Supporting the health and welfare of these remarkable children is our only priority. TLC is faithfully committed to the children’s ongoing comfort and well-being.

The network will reportedly pay for tutors and counselors for the children.
    1. McDaniel Just Got Out of Prison for Aggravated Child Molestation
    [​IMG]
    (Georgia Bureau of Investigation: Sex Offender Registry)

McDaniel was convicted of child molestation on a young boy and recently was released from prison. TMZ reports:

The new guy is 53-year-old Mark McDaniel. He was convicted in 2004 for aggravated child molestation. Prosecutors say he molested an 8-year-old child — forcing oral sex. June was dating McDaniel at the same time he molested the child.

McDaniel was convicted of the crime on May 20, 2004. The Lectric Law Library defines “aggravated child molestation” as this:

A person commits the offense of aggravated child molestation when such person commits an offense of child molestation which act physically injures the child or involves an act of sodomy. A person convicted of the offense of aggravated child molestation shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than ten nor more than 30 years.

2. The Molestation Victim Was Reportedly a Relative of Mama June
    According to reports by TMZ, McDaniel recently served 10 years and was released in March 2014 for molesting an 8-year-old relative of Mama June’s, whom she is in contact with. Mama June was reportedly dating McDaniel at the time of the molestation. McDaniel is now a registered sex offender in the state of Georgia.

3. Mama June Has Supposedly Been Dating McDaniel for Months
    Mama June and McDaniel have been seen hanging out at a hotel and have reportedly been sneaking away to get together. TMZ writes:

We’re told Honey Boo Boo’s mom has been seeing McDaniel for the last few months … sneaking away from production of the show and meeting up with him. We’re told she’s also been setting him up by buying him various gifts.

As for if McDaniel has cleaned up his act, some reports are that there are no changing him. The Inquisitr reports:

Statistics show that a person with this sort of criminal history is bound to offend again. A sex offender and child molester’s appetite for children rarely changes. More often than not, the sex offender is someone who will always need to be monitored, and should never come into contact with other underage children.

Mama June has taken to Facebook to deny that she and McDaniel are dating, saying that he is in her past and she wouldn’t put her children in danger.

4. Sugar Bear and Mama June Have No Plans of Reconciliation
    By the looks of things, Mama June and Sugar Bear have no plans of getting back together, especially with this new development. Their reality show was trying to figure out how to work around their separation, but this obstacle has left TLC with no choice but to end the show.

Mama June has come out on Facebook to say that she and Sugar Bear are now friends and have realized that they are better as friends as opposed to being in a relationship together.

5. ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Has Been Cancelled
    When the news of Mama June’s new boyfriend broke, the TLC Network first told FOX411:

TLC is not in production on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. We are very concerned about this new information and are reassessing the future of the series.

The Inquisitr added that:

Realizing that she could possibly lose her income and be forced to rely on the income of an ex-con, Mama June might come to her senses before it adversely affects her, the kids and her money.

Unfortunately, the show has now been cancelled.​

Dlist likes this.
  15. Mack29

Mack29 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's only 35?
    Holy cow.

16. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i was thinking maybe a dugar girl but then i remembered the kraptasians have a reality show and theyll fuck anything.

LaserT likes this.
  17. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    She's outlived her life expectancy, so that's good.

18. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:

...how much money do you think it would take for this guy to have hot chicks hanging all over him? i think with the right amount of cash, hes a rock star.

19. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Back to "Momma's Day" The first and fifteenth for Momma Cow.........Or what The Soup calls her.....
    "The Human Thumb"......:)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

smichal and LaserT like this.
  20. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Is this dude just banging that for the TLC money? Christ.