Shop Now At Amazon

Man, 23, Arrested After Flashing His Breast Implants

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Nov 6, 2012.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Man, 23, Arrested After Flashing His Breast Implants At Fellow Walmart Shoppers

November 6, 2012

A Pennsylvania man was arrested yesterday after flashing his breast implants at fellow Walmart shoppers.

[​IMG]

Jeremy Owens, 23, was busted following the bizarre incident at the retailer in Lackawanna County. Owens was apprehended after he left the store and boarded a municipal bus, from which he had to be forcibly removed by cops.
    After being cuffed and placed in a cruiser, Owens banged his head against the vehicle’s window, apparently cutting himself in the process. Which then allowed Owens (seen at right) to allegedly spit blood at officers.
    Owens, who calls himself “Jamie,” was jailed for aggravated assault, drug possession, and making terroristic threats. But apparently not indecent exposure.
    Yesterday’s collar came two weeks after Owens was busted for lying to cops about the purported knifepoint abduction of a female friend. Owens was also nabbed in March following a disturbance at a doughnut shop (he was accused of spitting on two female customers).

2. BudBudha

BudBudha Active Member

Reputations:
  3. Dainty Jainty

Dainty Jainty New Member

Reputations:
    Time to lock him up in the psych ward. I thought you had to undergo a psych evaluation when you get plastic surgery? Or is that just for liposuction?

He's obviously mentally ill and needs serious help.

4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Slippery slope, yet i'm sure i've seen bigger man-boobs at the beach....

5. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Whats the difference between a really flat girl with like no chest at all, and a guy with giant man boobs? Why do they blur out the girl on tv but will show the guys sloppy chest?

6. Shithead

Reputations:
    Can a tranny take his top off in public:dontknow:....If not, why?....Technically a male.....

7. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    Theu showed a topless pre op tranny on tv, then after the implants blurred out the boobs. So who knows..

8. Shithead

Reputations:
    Can Chaz Bono now walk around topless?...{not anything anyone would want to see though}

9. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    I just read a story, the other day, about a guy that was in his 40's and decided that he was a woman about a year ago. He went to a woman's collage gym locker room, that was also shared by schools and children's sports. He stripped down in front of little girls and walked swing dick around for all to see and then sprawled out in the sauna. When a little girl told her mother and her mother found the guy, she called the cops. All the guy had to say was he was transgendered, and ALL charges were dropped and the collage apologized to him. All the parents are livid, and they are demanding something be done about this guy.

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder who pays for his medical care, food, lodging, etc? The implants are probably covered now too.

11. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut New Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

12. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

Reputations:
    I remember years go when I used to take swimming lessons at a local YMCA, all of the old guys would shower naked and none of the young boys would. Could have been a pedo or old faeg meeting place. I felt very uncomfortable walking to the pool, I had to pass all of the old guys cleaning their cocks.