Man at Atlanta Golf Course Picks up Ball With Naked Butt Cheeks

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by O Face, May 31, 2012.

1. O Face

O Face VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Man this sounds like some party. A list of complaints according to a letter to the club are below. I've always wanted to slap someone across the face with my limp dick.:c

* several members decided to play several holes with no shirts. I am sure that this is contrary to the rules of the golf course. Had this been the only infraction of good manners that apparently occurred at the tournament, I would not be writing this letter.

* one member decided to play the hole completely naked. I have not researched it, but I suspect this is a crime in Georgia.

* several members urinated on one of the greens, in the presence of the caddie. a female, and one or more of the members deliberately exposed themselves to her while urinating. I suspect this is also a crime in Georgia.

* one member decided to show off to other members, and a caddie, his ability to pick up a golf ball with his naked butt cheeks. I suspect that this behavior — if it occurred at Bobby Jones Golf Course — would have resulted in a call to the police and the arrest of the offender.

* several members decided to deliberately hit onto the green while the group ahead of them was putting on that green. with the announced intention of hitting the members who were putting. I don’t know if you’ve ever been hit by a golf ball. but I believe that if a golf ball hits someone in the head. it can be fatal, or if it hits someone in the eye, the victim can bc blinded in that eye. I don`t know if deliberately trying to hit someone with a well struck golf ball is a crime in Georgia, but I suspect that il probably falls within one or more criminal statutes.

* On Friday night, one of the drunken golfers passed out in the men’s grill, and another member opened his pants, pulled out his penis, and slapped the passed out member's head with his penis.

* On Friday night, after the golf day was finished, several members were extremely drunk and disorderly. (I suppose this is no surprise — I am told that on Friday alone, more vodka and beer was consumed than had ever been consumed in the two days of any prior member/member tournament).

* On Friday night, the noise made by several of the drunken and disorderly members was so obnoxious that a rehearsal dinner in the main dining area of the golf club was, of course, disturbed. When someone from the rehearsal dinner came into the men’s grill to ask that the drunken members quiet down, the response from one of the drunken golfers was “Go fuck yourself.â€

* relations between the drunken golfers and rehearsal dinner did not improve — apparently several of the drunken golfers decided to "moon†the persons attending the rehearsal dinner.

http://clatl.com/freshloaf/archives...layed-one-hole-at-private-club-naked-and-more

[​IMG]

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
  3. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;WDgq-K2oYLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgq-K2oYLo[/video]

4. TripTo My Taint

TripTo My Taint Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like I'm reading all that shit. This thread is completely worthless without pics.

5. O Face

O Face VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I bolded the important parts, and I included a picture of Lacey Underall's pokies. I did my level best here to make this an enjoyable experience.

[​IMG]

6. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    all i see is pokies

7. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    Let me tell you a little story. I once knew a guy who could have been a great golfer, could have gone pro, all he needed was a little time and practice. Decided to go to college instead. Went for four years, did pretty well. At the end of his four years, his last semester he was kicked out... You know what for? He was night putting, just putting at night with the fifteen-year-old daughter of the Dean... You know who that guy was?

8. banksy

banksy You wrote "I love you" in lipstick on the mirror VIP

Reputations:
    Mitch Cumstain :D

9. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    No, Bob Hope

10. banksy

banksy You wrote "I love you" in lipstick on the mirror VIP

Reputations:
  11. O Face

O Face VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Ha ha no. Mitch Comstein. He was my roomate good guy

12. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It would be a trick if he sucked it right into his asshole and shot it out like a pingpong ball.

13. P-B

P-B Honourary Canuck Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. JWC

JWC Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This why they call it-"The Masters" :coffee:

15. O Face

O Face VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :lol: