Man Being Haunted And Nagged By His Dead Wife.......Poor Guy Can't Catch A Break...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Mar 30, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Haunted by my dead wife for wearing her slippers: Widower says she's told him off from beyond the grave
    • Ted Wiseman says he is being contacted by his wife of 46 years, Yvonne
    • Claims she has been 'nagging' him since she died at 65 in May last year
    • The 79-year-old says items left out in the kitchen are mysteriously tidied up
    • Received 'stern telling off' from late wife when a clairvoyant came to visit

A widower believes he is being haunted by his dead wife - a year and a half after she died.

Ted Wiseman claims his wife of 46 years, Yvonne, is complaining about his bed time habits and the tidiness of the house they shared in Halesowen, West Midlands.

The 79-year-old admits that the love-of-his-life, who died at 65 from a stroke in May 2014, had always worn the trousers in their relationship.

[​IMG]

Mr Wiseman's wife Yvonne died at 65 from a stroke in May 2014. The couple are pictured on a night out over Christmas in 2012

[​IMG]

+8
    Mr Wiseman said his late wife gave him a stern telling off from beyond the grave because he was wearing her slippers (file picture)

But in the last year, he says, his wife has been contacting him from beyond the grave - and telling him off for wearing her slippers and sniffing in bed.

Mr Wiseman said: 'Yvonne was the gaffer so I'm not surprised she's still bossing me around now.

'Last month I left a tea towel on the side, and when I turned around it had been put back in its rightful place.
    'Yvonne was so house-proud that she hated anything being out of place. I was drifting off to sleep the other night when she told me to "Stop sniffing".

'She always used to complain about my habits in bed.

'Some people might be upset about being nagged by their wife, but it's quite comforting to me.'

Throughout Mrs Wiseman's life she not only controlled her adoring family, but everyone else who came near the house.

[​IMG]

+8
    [​IMG]

Mr Wiseman (left) says his late wife Yvonne (right) is complaining about his bed time habits and the tidiness of the house they shared

[​IMG]

+8
    Mr Wiseman is pictured holding a detergent ball that he says Yvonne put in the washing machine when he had left it out

Mr Wiseman said: 'One day a young lad knocked on our door saying he was being chased and could he come in.

'Yvonne was having none of it and just chased him back down the driveway.

'Although she was strong and forthright, Yvonne was never nasty. I'd often suggest going places or doing something and she'd just chuckle and say "no". And that was the end of that.

'I never won those arguments.'

During their marriage, Mr Wiseman, a former lollipop man, and Yvonne, a care home worker, had two children and five grandchildren.

Son David was with his father when Yvonne first made her presence known from the other side..

The pair were sitting in an Indian restaurant when they watched a side dish slowly glide across the table to rest next to Ted.

David, 45, said: 'We were waiting for mains and there were dishes all over the table.

'It was perfectly flat, but all of a sudden this one dish moved from one side of the table over next to me.

'I just knew there and then mum was still with us. She was always trying to sort us out, even when we were out and about.'

After that meal, Mr Wiseman contacted a medium to help explain the ghostly goings on.

During her visit, he said he received a stern telling off from his late wife through the clairvoyant demanding he take her slippers off..

Since then, Mr Wiseman claims Yvonne has moved a dirty soap dispenser off the kitchen worktop and even helped with the laundry.

He said: 'I had just put a load in the washing machine and had put some condition on the top.

'When I turned around to grab the powder and start the wash, the conditioner had gone. I checked the drawer and it was already in there.'

All of Yvonne's visits have made Ted a believer in the afterlife.

He said: 'I used to be a sceptic, but not anymore. I'm seeing it almost every week at least.

'It's definitely happening to me through Yvonne.'

2. supernaut

supernaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lollipop man?? lol

teehee likes this.
  3. teehee

Reputations:
    It's like A Twilight Zone Episode..Poor guy...

4. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    What a controlling beyotch!! Sound like no more than a classic case of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to me. :dontknow:

Newly OBrien and teehee like this.
  5. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I hope this shit happens to howard every day of every week of every month of every year

teehee likes this.
  6. teehee

Reputations:
    He needs hypnosis, therapy or an exorcist...What a nightmare!! Poor lollypop man..:giggle:

7. Newly OBrien

Newly OBrien Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, 46 years of being told what to do. Now it's just entrenched in his mind. In a way he probably enjoys her 'visits'.

Trophy Knife and teehee like this.
  8. teehee

Reputations:
    He even wears her slippers...:giggle:

Newly OBrien likes this.
  9. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At least she has a reason...

teehee likes this.
  10. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like dementia has set in.

teehee and Newly OBrien like this.
  11. Newly OBrien

Newly OBrien Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He found the love of his life and does not want her to go away.

12. teehee

Reputations:
    Some guys really love being told what to do and being nagged. They marry a mean mommy,,,

Newly OBrien likes this.
  13. Beffquus

Beffquus Scripta sunt in stellis Gold

Reputations:
    It sounds like having her still around is comforting to him. And she still cleans the place? No wonder he's happy to still "see" her!

14. teehee

Reputations:
    But why does she get pissed off that he's wearing her slippers???o_O

15. TheMercenary

TheMercenary Collecting Light Gold

Reputations:
    Is this guy the inventor of granny manties?

Newly OBrien and teehee like this.
  16. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations: