Man kills 2yr old cus he 'disrespected him' GUESS THE RA--oh forget it...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by NOT Benjy Bronk, Jun 21, 2013.

1. NOT Benjy Bronk

NOT Benjy Bronk New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [h=1]Clifton Bernard charged with Jamir Shipe's murder[/h]
    June 20, 2013 - 11:15 am

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/06/clifton-bernard-charged-with-jamir-shipe-s-murder-90356.html

A 26-year-old Suitland man killed a 2-year-old boy this past May after he climbed onto a piece of furniture, then "disrespected him" with a facial expression, prosecutors say.
    Continue reading
    [​IMG]Clifton Bernard was indicted on charges of murder, child abuse and assault. Photo: Prince George's County Police
    [h=4]More on this story[/h]

In charging documents released Thursday, officials say that Clifton Bernard grabbed 2-year-old Jamir Shipe and shoved him to the floor on May 22, then grabbed him by the face and forced his head through a wall.
    Prince George's County Police say that Bernard admitted to killing Jamir, the son of the woman he was in a relationship with, in an interview shortly after the boy was discovered.
    A grand jury charged Bernard with murder, child abuse and first and second degree assault.
    The alleged incident happened at an apartment in the 3800 block of Swann Road in Suitland while Bernard was taking care of the boy.
    At some point, authorities say that Bernard became enraged with Jamir after he climbed onto some furniture inside the home. At that point, he is accused of grabbing the boy by the midsection and throwing him to the floor.
    Bernard then admitted to grabbing Jamir by the face and pushing his head into a wall. However, when he called 911, Bernard told dispatchers that the boy was choking on food.
    Jamir was suffering from multiple severe injuries, including broken bones in his face and head and total respiratory failure. He died the next day.

2. F Vick

F Vick Stuck up cunt Banned User

Reputations:
    omg....WTF?! Just WHAT!?

3. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    definitely not a jew

4. stripes

Reputations:
    one less uneducated delinquent who doesn't value life 12yrs from now:coffee: it was a twofer, this guys off the streets now also.:cool:

5. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Oh stop NOTBB...pleanty of white people do dumbshit stuff here in the US..

6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    What was that kid thinking? So disrespectful...

7. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Nope.
    If/when they do, its because of influence of black culture.

Before blacks in my country the worst crime we had were the town drunk. I guess it was the same in the states 40 years ago. Compare the town drunk to what happens today.

Dont defend the blacks. Only when you admit that there is a problem you can do something about it. Its genetics. Black people have more testosterone = they commit more crime. Just facts. And when we admit facts, we can do something about it.

8. stripes

Reputations:
    thought it was the extra bone or sumpin

9. PelicanBeak

PelicanBeak Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Why isn't this national news? Oh yeah, some fat lady on the Food Channel saying Reggie 25 years ago is much more important.

10. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Are username and usedtampon the same dudes??? b/c they both sound like assholes.
    just sayin

11. stripes

Reputations:
    she must repent on the oprah show......white lady said NIGGGGGER!

12. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    Now the nignogs in prison will disrespect his butt every day. How do you like them apples?

13. shani3

shani3 Active Member

Reputations:
    There's been a disturbing rash of men murdering the (usually male) children of their girlfriends. There's a major case in California right now--an 8-year-old was tortured to death by his (complete whore) mother's boyfriend; apparently the beatings have been going on for a while and CPS looked the other way:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Rally-for-8-Year-Old-Torture-Victim-212489531.html

[​IMG]

Here's "mother", all done up for the evening:

[​IMG]

It kind of reminds me (and I'm not trying to be racist here) of how a male bear, lion, or primate will kill the babies of the females in some kind of territorial move or because they need the babies out of the picture so that a female can mate. I thought we were supposed to be above the animals. Smh

[video=youtube;ZX_DMdtBCsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_DMdtBCsE[/video]

14. NOT Benjy Bronk

NOT Benjy Bronk New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    what
    Yes killing the offspring of a new mate is common in the animal kingdom. Its rampant in dolphin culture as well which surprised me.

15. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i hope this guy demands the same respect from the inmates. that should work out well for everybody.

16. PopeNambla

PopeNambla New Member

Reputations:
    WOW you are a horrible person, not only disrespecting the dead, but disrespecting a dead 2 year old that was completely innocent and was murdered. I hope your entire family gets locked in a burning building, that would be a multiple score!!!! Couple less ignorant piece of shit racists on this earth \:D/ hooooorraaaaaaaaay!!!!!

How about posting everything dumbass white people? There are dumbasses of all colours, give it a rest already.

Honestly I came here because I really dislike what the stern show has become, but I really hate racists more than anything.

Dawg, thanks for the laughs, but your board is nothing more than a bunch of inbred racist douchetards, jeebus I wonder how they even know how to turn on their PC's with their heads so far up their asses.

Later Dawgs Saloon, I have thick skin and racist humour doesnt bother me, but there is nothing funny about 99% of this shit, JUST PURE HATE. You Morons (not Dawg, the racist ones), are doing a great job at trying to turn back the hands of time, if this was the only site or 1 of few that I visited I would definitely think this is how the average person thinks, thank the stars Im exposed to intelligent people with education and a sense of history in my daily life and I know this is only how the lowest of the low think. Go to school and read some books instead of the KKK website

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  17. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What do you do for a living?

18. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    true. find some good ones and post away.

19. PappYawn

PappYawn Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    fucking 2yr olds.

20. Pembroke36

Pembroke36 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In all honesty, this is a harrible news story. Death penalty, do not pass go, do not collect $200.