News Man kills good samaritans that stop to help him on road because their daughter "laughed at him"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Slow, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Don't worry though, he is a legal green card holder so all is well.

Man killed Montana good Samaritans because daughter 'laughed' at him, say cops

[​IMG]

An 18-year-old man executed a Native American couple who stopped to help him on a Montana roadside Wednesday because their daughter "laughed" at him, an FBI agent said in court Thursday.

Jason Shane, 51, and Tana Shane, 47, died Wednesday following the shooting on an Indian reservation in the small town of Pryor, and their daughter, 26-year-old Jorah Shane, was shot in the back when she tried to run away, the woman's aunt, Ada Shane, told The Associated Press. Jesus Deniz, also known as Jesus Deniz Mendoza, of Worland, Wyo., told federal investigators he shot the three, who had stopped to help him because Jorah Shane laughed at him.

“Deniz told the interviewing agents that he shot the victims because he was getting tired of waiting around, and because the daughter laughed at him,” a court document submitted by federal authorities said. The FBI and Bureau of Indian Affairs are handling the investigation because the murders occurred on an Indian reservation and the victims were members of the Crow tribe.

FBI agents say Deniz, a Mexican national and green card holder, “admitted to shooting three people with a .22-caliber rifle and then driving away from the scene in the victims’ vehicle.”

“Deniz told the interviewing agents that he shot the victims because he was getting tired of waiting around, and because the daughter laughed at him.”

- Court document submitted by FBI

The family came to help Deniz, who had run out of gas, after Tana Shane spotted him on her way home and went to her house just 50 yards away to get her husband and daughter, according to the Billings Gazette.

But when the trio approached the suspect, Deniz “pointed a gun at them, and told them to get out of their car,” and then demanded money, the complaint states. When the couple said they had only change because they recently returned from a religious revival in Window Rock, Ariz., Deniz told them to “start walking,” the complaint says. Jorah Shane told investigators she heard gunshots and her mother telling her in Crow to run.

As she ran, she “felt blood running down her face,” which was the result of a bullet wound, according to the document.

“She heard another gunshot and felt a bullet hit her in the back,” the complaint says. Jorah Shane then watched helplessly as the suspect drove away in the family’s car, but her calls for help were heard by several people at the nearby St. Charles Mission School.

Deniz, who was out on bond after being arrested last month for burglary in Wyoming, was nabbed 120 miles away near Meeteetse, Wyo., early Wednesday afternoon. He was being held in Park County, Wyo., pending an appearance at 3 p.m. Friday in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge Carolyn Ostby in Billings.

A Department of Homeland Security official said Deniz was legally admitted into the U.S. on May 31, 2013. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials were aware of the burglary charge, but cannot deport Deniz unless or until he is convicted of a crime.

“This individual does not have any criminal convictions, and, as a permanent resident, is not currently removable," ICE said in a statement. "Thus, an ICE detainer cannot be placed on the individual at this time. However, ICE is closely monitoring this case and coordinating with local authorities. If he is convicted for a criminal offense that allows him to be removed from the country, after the completion of sentence, ICE intends to take him into custody and pursue his removal from the United States."

Jorah Shane, who has four sisters and two brothers, did not know her parents were dead before she went into surgery Wednesday night for the bullet lodged in her spine, according to the Gazette.

"Last night before she went in, she told everyone to go look for her mom, she's hiding in the field," Ada Shane told the newspaper.

Ada Shane said it was just like her brother and his wife to help a stranger.

On Wednesday morning, Tana Shane drove by a young man who said he had run out of gas on the road less than 50 yards from her home, Ada Shane said.

"Both my brother and sister-in-law have big hearts," she said. "They're always helping someone else."

[​IMG]

2. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    we're doomed

Boomer, jaw_belize, kingship and 4 others like this.
  3. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    #redlivesmatter.

4. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    "Never let a good deed go unpunished".

5. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow I just said here yesterday how evil and mean some Latinos are. This proves it. (No offense Dawg, you're a good one)

6. Rescued Owl

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    There is no way I would ever stop for that dude. I'm surprised that he hasn't gotten around to getting his face tattoos yet.

Boomer, kingship and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  7. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe hitch hiking was ever popular. I wouldn't stop to help my mom change a tire.

8. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, it's funny. i came of age in the 70s, and I never ever hitch hiked.
    But I know lots of people who did.
    Ugh.

IfTheyOnlyKnew, Rescued Owl and reno like this.
  9. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

queerface likes this.
  10. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Years ago there was this temp at my work, he was tattooed all over, including Jesus tattoos, just really thugged out. He thought I turned him in for leaving early, so one night, as we worked nights, he approached me telling me he was going to give me a columbian necktie for squealing. This fuck didn't even get in trouble, just warned, but still he threatened to murder me over the smallest thing. He even got my phone number and threatened me at home!
    I went to the police who did nothing, of course, and it ended when I had to stay home for a couple days while they finally fired him. Scary shit...

11. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    2 + 2 = 5

12. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Always mind your business and keep it moving...(it might save your life)

Turtle Man, Zelda, jaw_belize and 4 others like this.
  13. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The poor people. Trying to do a good thing and they end up dead.

14. trollingmult

trollingmult New Member

Reputations:
    Proving once again that Trump is right

15. trollingmult

trollingmult New Member

Reputations:
    That's why you don't help anyone besides friends and family

jaw_belize and reno like this.
  16. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's a sad world in which we live. When I'm on my bike I always stop to help a fellow rider if it looks like he's having trouble. In my car, not so much anymore.

17. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    @Schmoopy

18. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah because "evil and mean" can only be attributed to minorities :rolleyes:

19. Rescued Owl

Reputations:
    A friend of mine hitch hiked one time.
    He got picked up by an old man who tried to grab his dick. He punched the old guy and jumped out of the car.
    :hilarious:

20. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Thats fucking horrifying, but I'm sure the DOJ will prosecute the daughter in this case.

Fucking makes me sick.