Man of Steel

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by dawg, Jul 5, 2014.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    [CONTAINER][POSTER][​IMG][/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Man of Steel

Tagline: You will believe that a man can fly.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Zack Snyder[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Henry Cavill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Adams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Shannon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diane Lane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Russell Crowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Antje Traue[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Costner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Meloni[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laurence Fishburne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jadin Gould[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tahmoh Penikett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ayelet Zurer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Schiff[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dylan Sprayberry[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carla Gugino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Cetrone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mackenzie Gray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Richings[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mary Black[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samantha Jo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rebecca Buller[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Wren[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Lewis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Doug Abrahams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brad Kelly[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Juliani[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jack Foley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Gerdisch[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-06-14[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]143[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.[/PLOT][/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

2. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    I gave this movie 5 stars. Loved it!

3. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    I thought it was just OK. I would probably go see a sequel but it was a disappointment to this huge Superman fan.

4. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't get how anyone can like this other than marveling at the special effects. The plot makes less sense than a Transformers movie and the whole last half was just a fight scene. Cavill does a good job with the material he's given.