News Man on LSD arrested for breaking into neighbors' home and 'saving' their dog from imaginary fire

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tim, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Man 'high on LSD' is arrested for breaking into his neighbor's home and 'saving' their dog during an imaginary house fire
    • Michael Orchard, 43, told police he mixed LSD with cough syrup Thursday
    • He then got into his BMW and crashed through his neighbor's fence
    • Orchard then smashed their back door to 'rescue' their large white dog
    • Police found him standing 'heroically' on the front lawn with it in his arms
    • He has since been charged with burglary and criminal mischief
    Michael Orchard, 43, was high on LSD when he thought his neighbor's house was on fire and broke inside to save their dog, police said.

It was like a scene out of an action movie: A man runs into his neighbor's burning house, breaks down the door and rescues their poor trapped dog.

That's exactly what Michael Orchard believed had just happened as he heroically held his neighbor's dog in his arms on the front lawn of their Halfmoon, New York home on Thursday.

Except there was no burning house, there wasn't even a fire. Orchard, 43, was actually hallucinating on LSD, according to police. Authorities said Orchard admitted to police that he had mixed LSD with cough medicine before he imagined that his neighbor's house had gone up in flames.

[​IMG]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...LSD-breaks-house-save-dog-imaginary-fire.html

sino8r likes this.
  2. Pelicanman

Pelicanman Engorged Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I think he's a hero.

3. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    Another one who can't handle their drugs.

sino8r and IPleadTheFifth like this.
  4. IPleadTheFifth

IPleadTheFifth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    LOL I just saw this news report. Pretty sure that cough medicine had nothing to do with any of this.

HypocriteHowie likes this.
  5. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree, I'm not sure I would be brave enough to rush into a burning building to save a dog, who knows the flames might have been 20 feet high.
    Then again maybe the dog was calling him by name asking for help, dogs do talk when you're tripping you know.

Pelicanman and Tim like this.