maniac cop's case file has been leaked by anonymous

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Time Bandit, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    the guy had a racist agenda to "prove" the LA cops are racist. Ironic. So is killing innocent people to 'clear your name'. crazy loser

3. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Anonymous turned into a bunch of pussies when the Mexican drug cartels took the fight back to them. I used to be a fan, no more.

4. ants b list lvr

ants b list lvr New Member

Reputations:
    For some reason i feel like he did see her do this...but since she was his superior her word overruled his....and is that what happens when you complain about another officer? No wonder hes so pissed...

5. Time Bandit

Reputations:
    she did it..he broke the blue code of silence..his so called "advocate" at the hearing was just a shill to give the pretense of fairness

6. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I just read the entire case file. Not once is there a shred of convincing evidence. The hotel employees, the arrested suspect's son, all responding officers, and the medical examiners all testified that there was not police brutality and that no officer had kicked the suspect in the face. You have everyone but two people agreeing that police brutality did not occur.

The two people are Chris Dorner, a lunatic with delusions of persecution and grandeur, and the suspect who was arrested who suffers from severe mental disorders. Not exactly reliable. Especially when you weigh their testimony against everyone else. Not to mention that neither the suspect nor Dorner put forth the police brutality allegations until weeks later.

Also this case file shows signs of Dorner's mental instability. He said that an officer urinated on his clothing and duffel bag at his locker in retaliation for testifying against an officer. So the police sent his clothing to the lab for tests. Turns out that it wasn't urine. Someone had spilled a drink on the floor and not noticed. But in Dorner's paranoid insane mind he was being persecuted and being racially profiled. He was imagining some elaborate conspiracy against him.

This guy is tragically nuts. A murderer. Anyone who supports him is misinformed.

7. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I've got to agree, but that's what makes the LAPD look so bad. They are letting this sick bastard get the best of them by shooting up innocent people.

8. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    So, he just imagined the guy getting kicked, or worse, he's lying about the whole incident? He then invested years of his life defending himself? Doesn't make sense.

If he's a murderer as you say then the cops who are shooting up pick-up trucks are way beyond 'tragically nuts'.

9. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Cops are idiots by and large. They are not trained properly at all. You remember the shooting outside of the Empire State Building a few months ago? The cops show up to respond to a shooting. They see the shooter. They open fire. They miss the shooter but end up wounding nine civilians nearby. This happens every single day in America.

Police need better training. And also you have to remember that most police don't know combat conditions. When they are up against an armed threat they piss their pants. So if they think Chris Dorner is in a truck and he's armed to the teeth they'll go nuts shooting up that vehicle. The military should be handling the hunt for Dorner. Not these glorified security guards.
    He didn't invest years of his life defending himself. He spent years of his life purchasing weapons and acquiring an arsenal to kill people with. He knew that he lied about his case. But his mental disorder cause him to have a messiah complex. He imagines the persecution and has delusions of grandeur. He is a proven liar. The case file is overwhelmingly damming if you look at it objectively and not with some biased anti-police viewpoint.

Dorner imagines some police brutality. To justify his preconceived notions of racism and brutality amongst the LAPD. He took a job at the LAPD hoping to see some police brutality. When he saw none he manufactured some. Then he takes it to a hearing where he loses because it's all in his head. As everyone who testified, including civilians and the son of the suspect, and the medical examiner, found that no police beating happened. And now he has his sick twisted justification to start murdering people. "No one believed me...I'm a martyr....I'm an example". It was a self fulfilling prophecy.

We know he's insane. He said that officers were following him. No proof. That they were harassing him including urinating on his possessions. What really happened? Someone spilled a drink in the locker room and this nutjob thought it was a "message job". That's what happens when you think the entire world revolves around you.

You read his manifesto? Where he's talking about Tim Tebow and Charlie Sheen. He's a lunatic. That's not someone sane. Those are the ramblings of a madman. A murderer. That manifesto proves that he is out of his mind.
    Again quit being a fucking idiot. Chris Dorner is insane. If he wasn't busy killing civilians then those women in the truck wouldn't have been shot at. He's the one who created this mess. He's the one putting everyone on edge because there is an armed lunatic running around threatening to murder entire families. His ex-wife said he was insane. He has no friends. He is a true psychopath who created this entire situation.

Are the cops who shot that truck at fault? Yes. Should they be fired. Absolutely. Either that or they should never be allowed to patrol the streets again and be assigned desk duty for life. Does that excuse Chris Dorner of being an insane murderer? No.

10. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
  11. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    What color is the sky in your world?

12. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Padded

13. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Well, in fairness to Anonymous, the cartel had kidnapped a member of Anonymous. It was a pretty dangerous situation.

14. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Hmmm.

Troll. Verified.

15. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Is there a very not so quiet media cover up concerning Dorner possibly being a (self-hating?) closeted gay/bisexual man?

..and I won't even get into mentioning the various "medications" that he may have been involved with/in.

16. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
  17. Time Bandit

Reputations:
    his ex wife is a cop who works at the central jail downtown LA

18. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just shows they're just in it for the shits and giggles.

19. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    How did you lose your shitpiles?:facepalm:

20. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So, All this to say he's uppity?