Many Post about Blossom, But one legit Question here!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Mar 1, 2014.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [h=1]Celebrity Mom Chews Food For Her Attachment Children, But Refuses To Vaccinate Them...[/h]
    http://michaelgraham.com/celebrity-...hment-children-but-refuses-to-vaccinate-them/

I know Blossom has been done to death on Dawg's already but I have a legit question I want to ask.

Knowing the way she is raising her kids with the 24/7 Mommy up your ass bullshit, what are these kids going to be like when they grow up?

I mean, I cannot imagine somebody so in my business even my mother 24/7 non stop!

where I sleep, what i can watch or not watch, fanatical religious views, where I can shit, how I can shit, breast feeding until I'm in kindergarten! Chewing your infants food for them and then putting it in their mouths!!!!!
    I mean what the fuck. there is no way this can lead to a healthy adult lifestyle.

2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    i see a lot of those people.

one kid had an appointment. the assistant went to get him from the waiting room and dad said "we're going to finish reading our book, first."

"no you're not" she said.

i have no idea how these kids are going to turn out, but it will be amazing if they are functional.

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Portions of almonds kids will be a-okay

4. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wonder what of kind of women her boys will end up with. :dontknow: