Marianne Garvey Telephone Call Now Removed from the Replay

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Rob0729, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It looks like they are hacking today's show so much that the replay will be 5 minutes long by the time they are done.

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit. Howard has hit an all time low this week between scrubbing his show the
    very same day and his gay ass stupid fucking Holiday card.

No wonder his kids want nothing to do with him.

3. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just heard that call in the car on the replay.

4. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A long with him saying the Hollywood Hack was as bad as 9/11.....

cah155 and h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 like this.
  5. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Did she say anything of substance or just kiss his ass?

Here's the rundown, I wonder if the Wig is afraid of fellow Zionist Mort Zuckerman:

• Marianne Garvey From The NY Daily News Calls In. 12/16/14. 9:05am
      Howard took a call from Marianne Garvey from the Daily News. Marianne said that wasn't her. She said that they are her employer. She said that she fights the fight for him all the time. Howard asked Marianne if there was an agenda against him. He said he's so embarrassed. Marianne said she wasn't there yesterday. She said she has no idea what went on. Howard said they put that picture in there and his picture there. Marianne said she knows. She said she was calling to let him know that she knows Howard is misunderstood at times. Howard said he couldn't be more clear on this. Marianne said she knows. Howard said that of course he knows the difference between people getting killed and being cyber attacked. Howard said they really threw him under the bus.
      Marianne said she has to defend the reporters. She said sometimes they're assigned things and they may not even listen to the show. She said that they are told what to write up. She said it's not an opinion column or anything. Howard asked if they were told to go get Howard, he's an idiot kind of thing. Marianne said they may not listen to the whole 45 minutes. Howard said that Mort Zuckerman said the same thing in an article. Marianne said that she's going to get herself in trouble there. Howard said he's just livid this morning. Marianne said she loves Howard. Howard said he knows that but he's not sure what he's going to do about this.

Howard said he blames the reporters and more so the guy who wrote the headline. Howard asked her to have that guy call him about that. Marianne said that there are a ton of people who do that. Howard asked who wrote that one. Marianne said that she can't give him names. Howard said he wants names. Howard said he wants to see them call Mort an idiot too. Marianne said she's going to get in trouble for this. Howard said she's been very good to him and his wife. Howard thanked her for calling in and let her go.

Howard said he wants a name. He said they just want to attack him. Howard said Marianne isn't to blame at all. He said he likes her very much. Howard said the people who perpetrated this crime on him are hiding like rats. Howard said he doesn't have anonymity. Howard said he was attacked. He said he's under siege and he's not sure who he's fighting yet. Howard said he will win though. He said he has information that he isn't going to reveal yet.

Howard did a quick live commercial read. He said he has to defend himself with this stuff. He said he likes Marianne Garvey though. He said that he feels like he was punched in the head. Robin said that they talk about not bullying people but this is worse than any cyber bullying. Howard asked what he did so wrong. He said you'd think he was a criminal after reading that article. Robin said they forget about the real criminals and focus on him. Howard said he thought he was doing something noble. Howard said now he has to keep explaining himself. He said he has to get out. This is his life. He said he has a thin skin and he hates seeing that stuff. He said it ruins his day. He asked what he needs that for.

Howard said he got out of bed with a little bit of a bounce today. Then he read the paper. He said they're bashing him over something ridiculous. Howard said they figured out a way to fuck him. Howard said there's no reason to sit there and take that anymore. He said he's drained from it all. Robin said he does so many good things and it's a shame. Howard said he's not sure he does a lot of good things. Robin said he really does. Robin said she knows that he does more good than those assholes do. Fred played Crackhead Bob singing ''Had a Bad Day'' for Howard. Howard said that always cheers him up.

Guacamole likes this.
  6. hello dumb dumb

hello dumb dumb Member

Reputations:
    I heard the call on the replay.

7. Rob0729

Reputations:
    I bet Garvey is in serious shit with her employers. She basically sided with Howard and called out her fellow employees for not listening to the segment and writing a hack job. Here obsession with Howard and Beth is ultimately going to get her fired. She probably called Gary or Howard crying to get them to remove it.

8. Rob0729

Reputations:
    They literally just removed it right before I posted the original post. I went to the online site and it was there. I listened to the monolog and then went to go listen to that segment and it was completely removed. They might have not removed it from Howard 100 and Howard 101 yet. They probably can't do it while a replay is playing, but will be done on subsequent replays. But if you go to the online site, it is gone.

SillyOldMan, Bye You! and GaryPuppet like this.
  9. Shuli sucks

Shuli sucks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder what opinion the stuttering guy has on this

Bye You! likes this.
  10. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    In the remote chance that any reporter who comes under attack for the article or headline comes across this, why don't you resurrect the story of where Howard got one of yours fired for negatively reporting on his wife - not his real wife, but the current one he alleges has 4 years of high fashion modeling in Europe and S. Africa with nary a single photo to commemorate that era.

reno, Bye You!, Margos and 4 others like this.
  11. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's fucking crazy. No more bullshit?! Howard is now King of all Censors.

ZevonFan, Beths Arab and teehee like this.
  12. Ctanner

Ctanner Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm listening to it right now, 49 minutes behind on delay, on Ch 100.

Howie is really playing the "I have dirt on publisher" card-big time.

13. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Read my previous post. They removed it from the online app about 2:30. So you probably caught the last replay with that segment.

14. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    marianne Garvey is a revolting asspickle shill who should never be mentioned in the same sentence with the word journalist - true story

Scott, ZevonFan, baci and 9 others like this.
  15. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Thin skinned faeg

16. Ctanner

Ctanner Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No worries-I don't use the app

17. Shuli sucks

Shuli sucks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard likes to pretend he is really smart thinks 10 moves ahead.Does he sound like a 10 moves ahead kind of guy

Stag likes this.
  18. Humongous

Humongous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Haha! Get down off the cross Howard, we need the wood.

ZevonFan, baci, Bye You! and 4 others like this.
  19. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I bet she got in trouble. She basically said that someone just got an assignment and wrote a hatchet piece without listening to the show (haha she said they probably didn't listen to the whole 45 minute interview). She also said she fought for him constantly, like they were out for him.

20. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    :giggle:

teehee likes this.