Marie is the hotter of the twins

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Shine, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Shine

Shine 2012 rookie of the year VIP

Reputations:
    MARIE----->[​IMG]

2. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    she's also the cuntier of the two, she's the one that always argues with Arnie while Liz just sits there and always plays pool or hangs out with Arthur during the breaks

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    They are both very attractive, smart, independent women.

4. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Member

Reputations:
    I'd introduce them to my purple veined loggerhead.

5. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    I'd rather fuck mogley, at least that bitch wouldn't be so damn annoying. I wonder if it barks with a checagoe accent?

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  8. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    a-sexual hags

9. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Yup it's amazing how one can be better looking than the other even though they are identical twins ..it's like an optical illusion or something..

10. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    what's up with the headbands? Like who freaking wears that outside of middle school days?

11. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Reputations:
    In particular its not a good look when you have a forehead that you could screen a drive-in movie on.

I still find it hard to believe that they are in their 20's. They look at least 10 years older than they claim to be.

12. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    They have a 5 head and sunken eyes - looks like a chromosome might have been doubled somewhere

13. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    it's weird their dad was a judge and mom, who's ER nurse but "smart" genes and work ethic certainly didn't translate down to them.

14. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's what happens when you grow up as rich as they did. No matter how much they try to deny it, they were very well off growing up. A judge and a nurse? That's some pretty good cash right there. The fact that they lived in Deerfield where, according to Wikipedia anyway, "The median income for a household in the village was $107,194" says it all. They were two rich brats that didn't have to work, so where would they have a chance to grow this work ethic?

Didn't they say that they didn't have the waitressing job until after college? Never had a job as a kid?

"I know we'll use our marginally good looks and the fact that we're twins to make money. Damn it, Amazing Race didn't make us famous, let's sucker N&A into hiring us"

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  15. hqb45568

hqb45568 New Member

Reputations:
    can't say that because there are a lot of well-off people, whose kids do many great things and positively contribute to the society. Just too many of them to name. You be surprised if you look at wiki history of many famous people.

i.e. Look at Stern's kids. One of them is in some non-profit group in cali after volunteering for a year in south america. She went to Washington Univ, which is a tough school to get in to.

look at Woody Allen's son, 24, who went to Yale Law and a Rhodes scholar. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronan_Farrow "He served as a senior foreign policy official in the Obama administration, founding the State Department Office of Global Youth Issues and reporting to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as the United States' first Special Adviser for Global Youth Issues"

with money, they have a lot more opportunities but they also have to take advantage of them instead of thinking about becoming a reality star, "singer", "model", or an "actor"

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  16. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    I'll take Liz

17. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're not wrong at all. But it's no surprise that they turned out the way that they did. You're last sentence says it all. It has to do with content of character that decides whether or not they make the right choice.

18. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Ok I think I finally figured out how to tell them apart, Liz is the one who looks like Jim Carrey? And Marie looks like Courtney Cox, got it. :jj:

19. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I grew up middle class. My dad was salesman, and my mom was a housewife and babysitter. Later when I was a teen, they both went back to school and became schoolteachers (elementary and middle school). My neighborhood friends had dads who drove a coffee truck, worked for SP railroad, or PG&E (power company). All the moms were housewives or secretaries. Anyway, there was this part of town by the river, where we considered the people "rich". The kids at the high school there had parents who were doctors, lawyers, dentists, etc. Even though my parents were fairly well educated, the people in this part of town were a lot more educated. And their earnings reflected it. They had big houses and big plots of land with swimming pools.

But if you grew up in a place like that, like Twinsanity did, they don't think of themselves as "rich". To them, "rich" is like, the very rich. Like people who have old family money in the millions and never had to work for it. Or a wealthy celebrity like Jay-Z or somebody.

I guess what I'm saying is, to the middle class, the upper class is "rich", but to the upper class, only the very elite wealthy would be worthy of the word "rich".

It's funny, when I was a kid, my sister had this friend that was basically a poor, white trash girl. Kid lived in a cheap apartment with a single mom and her brother and sister. I don't know what her mom did, but whatever it was it didn't pay much. I remember this girl saying, "Oh I want to go back to your guys's house. You guys are rich !"

20. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think that what you're saying that the term "rich" is relative; one person's rich can be another person's poor. I wasn't trying to shit on people who are well off, some people might even consider me rich since I own a house and don't worry constantly about bills. To me though, being rich is having the luxury to be lazy with no consequences. Yes, the twins might not have money personally, but they will never know what it's like to be stressed out about paying their bills or keeping a roof over their head. In the end "mommy and daddy" will be there to take care of them. And I think that's what Artie is saying when he calls them rich.