Marijuana Caused Man To Kill His Wife!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phillipmcd, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Authorities say a Denver man accused of killing his wife while she was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher ate marijuana-infused candy before the attack.
    Search warrants released Thursday said 44-year-old Kristine Kirk told dispatchers her husband bought and ate the candy before he started hallucinating and frightening the couple's three children.

Police say 47-year-old Richard Kirk also may have taken prescription pain medication before he began acting erratically.

It was not clear whether the pot influenced his behavior.

Authorities say Richard Kirk shot his wife in the head about 12 minutes into her call with 911.

Police say she told dispatchers her husband was getting a gun from a safe before a gunshot sounded and the line went quiet. The department is investigating whether police responded quickly enough.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-man-at...-214528099.html;_ylt=AwrBJSAQU1BTNUUAFZPQtDMD

See my previous thread:
    Marijuana Caused Man To Die!
    http://www.dawgshed.com/showthread.php/110194-Marijuana-Caused-Man-To-Die!

2. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I read that story and I call bullshit. The guy was a screwball to begin with.
    Marijuana doesn't make you kill people and I can prove it! My ex-wife is still alive...

3. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    The headlines always make me laugh. It said he was probably on prescription medication but Marijuana gets the headline.

4. rhoads80

rhoads80 EVangeLIst

Reputations:
    Fuck calling 911. Just get the hell out of there. Here let me wait and talk to the dispatcher for 12 minutes while my husband might kill me any second.

5. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
  6. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;r_juAYu3mEw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_juAYu3mEw[/video]

7. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Yellow journalism at its finest.

8. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've never had any pot that made me hallucinate. I guess it couldn't be the prescription drugs he was on? Or why what was he taking the prescription for?

9. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    The media keeps reaching for something...anything.

10. Micheal Kenyon

Micheal Kenyon Here

Reputations:
    If I were that stoned, the girls got to be a real piece of work for me to get up off the sofa. She sounds like one in a million.

11. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know. It's annoying.

12. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...our weed stores are opening in june so the media has been doing stories on the danger of your pets getting into marijuana. its like theyre hanging onto to the evils of marijuana by their fingernails. and a bunch of dea "task force" cops pissed off that theres no need for them to play army hunting for pot crops. the state is going to ruin the pot industry with the taxes theyre heaping on to it. it was better left illegal in some respects.

13. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...yeah if it was just weed the wife would be telling 911 "hes laying on the couch laughing and calling me stupid bitch".

14. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    :jj:

anti pot dummies are going to try to attach pot to every crime and illness possible until it's finally legalized.

15. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
  16. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    AP has picked up these horrible stories:
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-04-18-17-34-13

A college student eats more than the recommended dose of a marijuana-laced cookie and jumps to his death from a hotel balcony. A husband with no history of violence is accused of shooting his wife in the head, possibly after eating pot-infused candy.

The two recent deaths have stoked concerns about Colorado's recreational marijuana industry and the effects of the drug, especially since cookies, candy and other pot edibles can be exponentially more potent than a joint.

17. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;t7gWJSZ0UmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7gWJSZ0UmE[/video]

18. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Perhaps sensationalism, but as someone who's literally pissing green with a THC aroma, I do know edibles really aren't meant to be fucked with, and in our anti-smoking, pro-recreational society that shit is talked up like it's the ideal method of delivery.

Vaporizing a gram of keef would get me less fucked-up than an edible, I'm sure you get tons of noobs eating weed treats until they get high, not realizing that shit takes 1-2 hours to hit from your first bite.

That being said, usually an "OD" on weed edibles only results in passing out on the couch with the TV on. A depletion of aggressive energy, not enhancement.

19. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    She had 12 minutes. She could have made a microwave pizza and put it on a TV tray in the doorway. He'd have forgot why he was mad.

20. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah there's another story where a foreign student from Africa couldn't follow simple directions. i.e. The place they bought the infused cookie told them to cut the cookie in 6 pieces and eat one piece. So he did.
    Then when he didn't feel anything in what he considered a reasonable amount of time? He ate an entire cookie. It was reported that he started shaking and screaming, proclaiming it wasn't the drug, but God's will.
    Then with his friends trying to restrain him, he jumped off the balcony to his death.

[​IMG]