Mark Sanchez wears his gay Twitter babushka

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Cocksman, May 3, 2013.

1. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. jimbronie

jimbronie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's a faaaaaaag!

3. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    NEWSFLASH: Guys with longer hair need to keep it back somehow, therefore using female hair accessories (women, they have long hair) to contain it. OP is probably bald and gets far less pussy than Mark Sanchez. The process of growing out your hair as a guy takes YEARS and you go through a longgg awkward stage where you either look gay or ghetto. You also have to have the genetics...But the end result is having random women fawn over your hair like its the keys to a brand new Mercedes. I have friends who are Marines in far better physical condition than me yet they are alll jealous of my hair. I've had CLOSE friends try to convince me to cut it, just out of spite because they are bald. Hopefully when I go bald I dont turn into a bitter cunt.

...this is from a Dolphin fan who HATES Sanchez, but you gotta be kidding me with this fucking thread.

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  4. The Cocksman

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;CajJyuk3P_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CajJyuk3P_w[/video]

5. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. jimbronie

Reputations:
    As a fellow phins fan I love every minute of Sanchez playing. 75% it means a win for the opposing team. But he media choices are really questionable.

7. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Ya gotta admit though, JB. Sanchez got a rough deal. Rex Ryan had no business being a head coach and hes basically stuck in a Tony Sprano-like franchise. I thought it was so ironic that Rex actually HIRED Sparano! ...that didnt last long lol... But point being, the NYJ get more media hype than anyone including the NYG who are a far superior franchise. He was under a lot of pressure and im not so sure he had the coaching to help him succeed. Chad Henne 2.0 if you will. Sanchez' demise began when they overachieved the year the Colts laid down and they barely made it into the playoffs but ended up at the AFC championship... Bar was set way too high for that kid. What they did with Tebow was really disgusting. Tebow or Sanchez would have never been ELITE QBs, but they are serviceable and probably would still have jobs if it wasn't for the Jets. The Jets destroyed their careers.

I feel bad for Geno Smith because he seems to have some behaviorial/immaturity issues and there is nooo way he'll succeed in NY. No fucking way. This team was my most HATED rival (FOR YEAAARSS they were sweeping the Fins) and now I kinda feel bad for them. As a Dolphin fan you know how it feels to fucking suck..

PS: How fucking pumped are you for this season? I think finally we'll have a product on the field to be really proud of! Hope we make the playoffs, all of us Dolphin fans deserve it!

8. jimbronie

Reputations:
    Yup. I think he hired sparano last year because they got tebow and thought he could implement the wildcat and bring that back from the dead. The whole tebow thing baffled my mind. Maybe if they would have given tebow and sparano a real chance to work on it things would have turned around. But yes Rex was hired more for his bravado than his coaching ability. His bravado was a refreshing change for a while but you need the talent to back up your bravado. He was not his father, nor do I think he ever will be that good.

9. The Cocksman

Reputations:
    I'm a Jets fan and I didn't like Sanchez from thr git go.He played well his first 2 seasons but has sucked big tim his last 2.His days are numbered.

I'm not too thrilled with Geno Smith but he needs to be given a shot.Sanchez sucks.

10. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Good point. I am sure Sparano's hiring had to do with the 2008 breakout of the Wildcat. Little did dickhead Rex know, the Wildcat was started by David Lee, Miami's QB coach, who then went on to try it in Buffalo in '12 but failed. David Lee was the brains behind that & it only worked because of the talent of Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown (who was in his prime then). Good luck running the Wildcat with CJ Spiller, Tebow, or fucking anyone, really besides R&R. That formation only works in college and that was pretty incredible what the Fins did in '08! Made Rex's dick hard, thats probably why he took Tebow and Sparano. I can still hear Rex saying "Defenses are not going to know how to prepare for us!" :facepalm:

Rex is a piece of shit of the Sparano/Cameron variety. THATS why I feel for Jets fans. I remember in 2008 Rex Ryan calling the wildcat "a gimmick".. A few years later, "defenses aren't going to know how to prepare for us".

11. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Geno Smith is a good sign for you guys, it shows that they are giving up on Sanchez. Also, it seems as though Ryan will be gone after this year. From my understanding, Geno Smith was the GM's pick, not Rex Ryan who is gay for Sanchez (has his wife in a sanchez jersey tattoo'd on him). Thats the best thing that could happen to your franchise. Get rid of those creepy fucks.

12. jimbronie

Reputations:
    Lets be real the owner is clueless and woody should have just eaten Rex's contract, let him go, and hired a real head coach. There were a bunch of good ones available this past year. Worst thing that could happen to the jets is they have a good/great season. What do you do with Rex then?

13. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    They'll be stuck with him. You know damn well Woody WANTS Rex back. Jet fans have to be getting sick and tired of the garbage they are putting on the field though. If Woody can somehow convince Jet nation that Rex has redeemed himself, trust me, he'll be back. And that shit will be painful to watch.

On a side note, my favorite game last year was the RAPING the Fins put on the Jets in NY. Can you imagine what we are going to do to them this year? LMAO. If you're a Jet fan, don't even watch those two games. We have bigger fish to fry, though. Hoping we can at least split the series with the Pats, and Brady can't be happy to be facing Cameron Wake and Dion Jordan simultaneously :cheer:

14. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    Sanchez gets more quality pussy than every dude on this board combined.

15. jimbronie

Reputations:
    Going back a bunch of years the best jets stumble was when the eagles fired rich kotite and the jets hired him because"he is a good guy". Being from eastern pa and also an eagles fan it was hysterical when that quote came out.

Basically woody needs to sell the team and get out of the football business. Go back to improving baby oil and no tear shampoo.

16. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    damn you are bright as hell. Any more observations, Neil Degrasse Tyson?

17. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Yea, the owners reflect on a team just like any corporation.. Im really happy with Ross right now. AND Ireland (cant believe im saying that but I like the guy now)

18. The Cocksman

Reputations:
    What concerns me about Smith is that nobody picked him through almost 2 rounds.This was a year with not many QBs available and they bypassed Smith.Sanchez is history.

The Jets have always shown that they don't have a clue.How could you fire the GM and not the coach?They are ass backwards and it's gonna be a while before they come near respectabillity.

19. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    i wear a girls scrunchie on my hair sometimes.

sanchez will never be great, tebow couldnt start on most college teams, but why trade for him if u arent even going to give him a chance. and there was no risk when they were already out of playoffs.
    and this smith guy isnt smart enough to be a pro QB. talent alone doesnt cut it anymore. defenses are too big and fast and complex

the jets are the worst managed team ever. they need to hire gruden and put rex on defense

20. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    You're not re3ally Joe Rogan.