WTF Married people of the Shed, what's the longest you have gone without sex.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DuckDong, May 24, 2016.

1. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    With all the marital discontent threads of late.

I was curious as to what the longest or average dry spell is.

For me about 4-6 weeks post childbirth.

Whats your line in the sand ?

Johnnykstaint likes this.
  2. Chiusano

Chiusano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dude, that's nothing.

Get ready.

3. JoeyDoubles

JoeyDoubles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not very long since I also have a girlfriend.

J/K. About 3 weeks.

4. Cheri

Cheri Skunk VIP

Reputations:
    What counts here? Just fucking, or blow jobs and such

Zarathustra, Flabo and stanggirl like this.
  5. HowardImus

HowardImus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    about 4 months. No explicable reason either like sickness or injury. Turns out the wife was very early menopausal and just lost her sex drive. This is a woman who LOVED sex and was very horny at times. We used to do it 5-6 days a week and usually twice a day. Occasionally more.
    Then we got married, this shit happened and now we hardly ever do it. Maybe once every two weeks. Needless to say, I jack off a lot. I won't cheat on her.

6. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    Wasn't married, but went 2+ months w/o bangin my live in ex.

7. Turbongr

Turbongr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was married to a hot German for nine years and we went longer than 6 weeks more than a couple times towards the end. The whole mens room maxim "No matter how hot that chick at the end of the bar is there's some dude sick of her shit" comes to mind. Goes both way but I've never seen it in a unisex bathroom sooooooo

Chrisboom likes this.
  8. unclefreddy

unclefreddy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know its tough for young people to understand, because when I was young it was unfathomable, but as you get older and your with the person you love your relationship develops in different ways and while sex is still important it isn't the only thing. If you are always worried about sex, your relationship might not make it.
    But saying all this, the longest I went was 2 days, because like WIAW says, if the glove don't fit, you must acquit!

9. HowardImus

HowardImus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree that as I get older (46), sex just isn't as important as it used to be.I still love it but I don't need it every day. 3 - 4 times a week would be ideal.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  10. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Month and a half....she had her period combined with getting the flu then migraines.....as u get older sex a few times a week gets boring as hell, for me weekly works....plus having kids around makes it that much harder to do. I could imagine the nightmare the Wig and the Cunt have.

11. dancearmstrong

dancearmstrong Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I was married it was probably like 3 months. She started a new BC that the Dr. said might kill her sex drive. Sure enough it did. I begged her to get on something new but there was always an excuse.

She finally got on a new BC and it was back to normal for a few months, and then it was about another 3 months (until I left) with no particular reason. She just became miserable to be around, so I just didn't bother.

DuckDong and GIRLY like this.
  12. knuckle_hedd

knuckle_hedd loving life!

Reputations:
    a month or so...maybe longer...i don't know for sure because i really don't keep track...but the wife is pretty attentive to my sexual needs and desires so i don't have any complaints at all...and i handle my shit with her also so she's satisfied..

hsdramaqueen likes this.
  13. kingship

kingship Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was married to my first wife for 14 years, but we separated at 13.5 years. I went two-years, two-months w/out sex. She was (is?) a psycho bitch and I kick myself several times every week for throwing away 14-years of my life. Luckily, there were no children (as that requires sex).

Pickle Jar, synch22, Captain and 11 others like this.
  14. Preston Folded

Preston Folded Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People always answer this question with "she lost her sex drive" or "he lost his sex drive". Isn't it possible that after 10 or 15 years of marriage you just don't get super excited at your spouses naked body anymore. But you still love em. It's just that a naked stranger would definitely restart that "lost sex drive."

15. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Together for over 20 years and after some extremely serious health issues (hers and on-going) things got completely derailed sexually-speaking for a very long time. Some things just seem suddenly "inappropriate" when you are dealing with cancer and shit like that. Now things are just very, very different for us and we are more like very affectionate friends and whatnot (well, much more than that of course). I can't remember the last time (years now). I know it seems hard to imagine, but it isn't really that strange. Her drive was never anywhere near mine and since i was always the initiator I'm sure I could change this tomorrow if I really wanted to, but things get weird when you are together for a very long time and then things change for one reason or another. Pretty tough to restart that stuff after a very long cold spell (just being honest). sadly, after so many years the excitement just kinda goes away too (and she is still very attractive). I knew a close friend in a similar situation many years ago and couldn't believe it when he told me (and swore I'd leave if it was me, blah, blah, blah). Shit changes and there are a million reasons to spend your time with a person aside from just sex. A lot of it has to do with self-image and things like that too (mine and hers to be honest). Some people don't care at all, but some do and that's the way of the world. I know for a fact that this is not that unusual no matter what bullshit people post in this thread. And yes, we were 3 times a day types those first few years too. ;-) maybe we should have saved some of that excitement up for year #25.

16. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    I should add that she is the very best person I have ever known and we have an otherwise great life together. If I was in any way miserable I would be singing a very different tune, trust me. Some things are just much more important than fucking someone for the ten thousandth time or whatever.

17. Cheri

Cheri Skunk VIP

Reputations:
    Married 4 years, maybe a week because of being apart for travel. Try not to do that though.

O Face, IfTheyOnlyKnew and babybear like this.
  18. dancearmstrong

dancearmstrong Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Respect.

Good luck to both of you.

19. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    haha. Thanks, I think. it isn't as bad as I made it sound. All I meant was she got fat.

joke

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Single People of the Shed. What's the longest you have gone w/o jerking off?