News Mary Jane Fiesta Veloso scheduled to be executed for drug smuggling

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Mar 27, 2015.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Indonesia doesn't fuck around with drug traffickers. This young woman is going to be executed for being involved with drug smuggling. Her case dates back 15 years and she has run out of appeals. 2.6KG is probably about $500,000 worth of heroin. I don't know the current price or how pure that heroin was.

JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesia is preparing to move a Filipina death row inmate for execution after she lost her appeal in the Supreme Court earlier this week, the attorney general's spokesman said on Friday.
    The planned executions of Mary Jane Fiesta Veloso and nine other mostly foreign drug traffickers has drawn international criticism after repeated pleas for mercy from the United Nations and various governments have gone unheeded by President Joko Widodo.

Veloso will be moved from the city of Yogyakarta to the maximum security prison on Nusakambangan Island in Central Java, where the rest of the group awaits execution by firing squad.

"We can say that (Veloso's) case is done," the attorney general's spokesman Tony Spontana told reporters.

"There will be preparations to move her soon because the plan to execute all (10 convicts) at once hasn't changed."

The attorney general's office has yet to announce a date for the executions.

Four other foreign nationals in the group have also lodged last-minute appeals against their death sentences, forcing the attorney general to hold off on the executions until all legal processes are seen through. [ID:

Two Australian prisoners are among those appealing their sentences. The Australian government has been pursuing an eleventh-hour campaign to save their lives, but Widodo has refused to budge, ramping up diplomatic tensions between the neighbors.

Indonesia has harsh penalties for drug trafficking and resumed executions in 2013 after a five-year gap.

[​IMG]

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    I'd fire a load at her. :dontknow:

DuckDong and x76 like this.
  3. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wonder if there is a threshold weight or purity level in Indonesian law that bumps the punishment up to death.

4. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Waste of good monkey gal vagina

Mr Fantastic likes this.
  5. AbeVigoda

AbeVigoda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hard to have sympathy for these people.

Amongst the first things you see upon entering an airport in Indonesia are big signs saying "death penalty for drug trafficking".

You know what risk you are taking instantly.

reno likes this.
  6. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh no where will we find another chick like her?

Says the guy who has never been to a massage parlor

7. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    some of those countries do not fuck around with heroin. i'm surprised their legal system allows for so many appeals. they will all be dead in a month. RIP

i was living in thailand and one sunday morning, 3 cops walked through the open front door. they walked up to a canister on a table, opened it and found pot. it wasn't mine or my friends or GFs.
    the cops loaded us into 2 cars and drove us by the jail (they call the jail the monkey house). after insulting one cop, my GF took over the negotiations. i ended up paying the cops $150 and they told me it was the housegirl who set me up. :jj:

in some parts of the world, you either pay off the guy who pops you or you pay off 3 times as much to the next guys in the line or you rot in jail.

reno likes this.
  8. Ctanner

Ctanner Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What a shame, party is her middle name.

The Snork likes this.
  9. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    you find her here, in another thread, giving blow jobs with purchase of a vodka/cran....a lime obviously is $150 extra....
    [​IMG]

10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

another example of how America is falling behind to other countries

SomerSky likes this.
  11. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  12. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:

13. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that'd prob about 2.5m street value (~260,000 'bags' ) assuming it was not cut further,which it prob would have been....so quite a big risk... a bag is 100mg of "product" (alot is filler),costs $10 each until you start buying in bricks, a brick is 5 bundles, a bundle is 10 bags