Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Harry Gibbs, May 8, 2012.
do that shit. feels good.
I'd rather sleep on the train.
do you know you'll live forever if you bike to work just once each week?
unicyclists are weirdos. there was one guy around here who use to ride a unicycle while wearing a top hat an a monocle.
doesn't biking fuck with your balls or something?
just your prostate an who really needs that shit anyway?
I might just throw the old bike rack on the back of the mini van to help kick off this great celebration. You're inspirational.
i don't appreciate it that they make it look like people who ride their bike to work have jobs where all they do is look at gay porn.
He didn't get enough attention as a kid
We have so many bike trails out here now, NONE of which are anywhere near my house
I may go out and get a job so I can ride my bike to work!
tips for riding a bike to work withoot looking like a mess:
Enjoy, and stop making excuses:
1. Bring a change of clothes. Duh. This one’s a no-brainer, but there’s a smart way to pack the right stuff for work: Get a good saddlebag or basket to hold your stuff so you don’t hurt your shoulders and bag hauling a second wardrobe to work, and remember to bring some cleaning wipes and deodorant to freshen up before you change.
2. Keep a low-maintenance hairstyle. Helmet head and sweaty hairline will bust your casual curls, but if you keep your hair in a sleek ponytail or bun, and bring some dry shampoo to keep it from looking greasy, you don’t have to look like you just rolled out of bed. Ask your stylist to give you a cut that’s easy to pull back or wear straightened for when you bike.
3. Pedal slower. Allow enough time to take it easy while you ride; going slower means sweating less, and you’ll thank your slowpoke pace for a cleaner day at work.
4. Sign up for a gym close to work. Use the showers and locker rooms at the gym closest to your work, and you can look as if you never rode your bike at all. The bonus is that your bike ride counts as your morning workout, too.
5. Take the bus to work and bike home. If you need to look your absolute best at 7 a.m., then just bring your bike to work on the bus or subway and ride home. Most public transportation allows passengers to bring bikes on board (or put them on the front of the bus).
that's bullshit bro. every city should have a bike trail that is within one mile of every house.
may 11th is national ride your bike to the dollar store day!
They have been building them like mad everywhere. And they connect them all too. It's sweet but I live out in the sticks and these roads are not optimal for safe riding.