Maybe this week they should use the current betting lines

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by tom in st pete, Dec 4, 2012.

1. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    What i don't get is that Nick seemed to get pissed that people questioned the out of date lines he was using, to make those 3 team teases. Last week, Nick claimed to have a winning bet, but in the real world , he would have lost, since on Sunday, the line on the Ravens/Steelers game was at -7. According to my math, a 9 point swing, would have made the Ravens +2. thus a losing wager.

Why doesn't that John Avello guy provide them with the current betting lines when he does his weekly call in to the show?. At least they would be somewhat more accurate, than using the lines from Monday's paper, or wherever they get them.

Another thing about the show that pisses me off is Big Fat Artie, who has no clue , when it comes to how the Yankees are going to rebuild. He thinks they should just buy their way back to prominence, by signing Josh Hamilton, and Joe Mauer. The problem is, Joe Mauer is still the property of the Twins, and has another 3 or 4 years on his contract. Is everyone on that show afraid to correct him?, knowing he can go off like a 2 year old, at a moments notice.

It's only a matter of time before Artie goes back to his former "BOSS". I am not talking about Howard, i am talking about the other H, that has been such a big part of his life.

I took a dump so big, Dana walked by and said "Christ Artie, did you ever get FAT"!!!

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. JB50

JB50 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    Besides all that mauer sux ass

4. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    Rick's fruity little pool. Pools are for secretaries . Grow a nut sack Rick - no one is more pussified than he is.