Mayor Dracula Bares Her Fangs Threatens News Organization

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by newcastlefan, Apr 9, 2013.

1. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/quinn-blasts-ad-blitz-article-1.1311197

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nnn-article-1.1310419

[​IMG]

Chris and her lawyers sent Time Warner's NY1 news a letter asking them to stop running the ads and warning them that they risk losing their license.

Mayor Dracula is threatening to close a popular news organization for accepting legal, but unfavorable ads. Isn't that an illegal abuse of power? I guess people don't remember some past foreign regimes?

the comments are pretty good too:

"That's rather odd she would say that. She was the one who allowed Bloomberg to run for a third illegal term. He unleashed over $100+ million of his own money to run for a job where he took $1 a year. When he came into office he was worth $5 billion. Forbes now has his worth at $27 billion. Maybe this is the new math since I left school that can multiply exponentially like the miracles of the the loaves of bread and fish to feed a multitude.

Quinn is the last person to be complaining about independent unlimited money in a local race. Being mayor of NYC is said to be the second toughest job in America. NYC has the 4th largest budget after the federal budget, state of California and state of New York. When I travel out of the country I always see news about NYC and its mayor. I can't ever recall seeing news overseas on who the governor of NY state is. Always in the news the mayor of NYC and the president of the United States. Local race to Quinn but international political office to many up there with heads of states."Quinn said the unlimited i

2. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    6+ million stupid people. They need to be ruled with an iron fist. Accept it.

3. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    not her iron fists

4. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Talk about iron fists -

[​IMG]