Meet one of the dumbest people in the USA

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by newcastlefan, Jan 19, 2013.

1. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    Like if she really wants to off herself, the only thing standing in her way is the availability of a gun.

[h=6]Op-Ed Contributor[/h] [h=1]Please Take Away My Right to a Gun[/h] [h=6]By WENDY BUTTON[/h]http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/19/opinion/please-take-away-my-right-to-a-gun.html?hp&_r=0

A FEW years ago, I awoke at 2:30 a.m. to more than a “rapping, rapping at my chamber door.†It was a full-force pounding of a body trying to break into my little house in Washington, D.C. It was the sound and scenario that, as a single woman living alone, I feared more than spiders in the house.

But since most people like me are more likely to harm ourselves than to turn into mass-murdering monsters, our leaders should do more to keep us safe from ourselves.
    Please take away my Second Amendment right. Do more to help us protect ourselves because what’s most likely to wake me in the early hours isn’t a man’s body slamming at my door but depression, that raven, tapping, rapping, banging for relief.
    I have a better chance of surviving if I never have the option of being able to pull the trigger.

2. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i'm gonna send her a loaded gun free

3. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wendy Button is a big stupid fucking stack of elephant shit

4. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    she's a political speechwriter, which helps explain why so many of the recent candidates are as swift as a 2x4

5. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I feel like blowin' my mind up!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Where's the pic of Obama?

7. Billy Brown

Billy Brown Thinking big VIP

Reputations:
    NY Times. :facepalm:

8. Bro

Bro Oligarchical Corporatocracy VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I can't get over how people still think Obama wants to take away your second ammendment rights.

I know people that actually went out and stckpiled guns and ammo when Obama was elected his first term because they were afraid of just that.

Meanwhile Obama never ran on an anti-gun platform. He didn't try to introduce gun control legislation. It was all bullshit made up by the NRA and the right. Fear mongering.

It was only since newtown and the outcry of the American public that he has taken some steps to try and reduce gun violence.

Meanwhile you can still get an AR15 if you want.