Member and a lock

Discussion in 'Help and Support Desk' started by lovetalkradio, Sep 5, 2016.

1. lovetalkradio

lovetalkradio Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @Nebulous shot dead. Why and for how long? Was just here this morn. Posts didn't seem to be a prob.
    Then there is a lock on a thread. B/c? Is it too many mentions of places? Is that considered spam? Or is this b/c the thread is from May? I would think that wouldn't be a prob. I asked about bumping and another member mentioned it was 6months w/out a post. I had asked staff in a call out, but never got back with an answer . Nice.

2. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    I posted a picture of a fully engorged nude man in the thread, prolly why it was locked cuz I just got let out of time out for that lol, not sure about why he was shot dead, seemed like a good guy to me.

lovetalkradio likes this.
  3. lovetalkradio

lovetalkradio Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was there a spoiler on it? I've seen threads get taken down, but a lock is quite rare. Again, thought it might have been a mention (ot too many) that might have been a prob. This was also a thread started by a mod so that should be something they know.
    About the past two wks a few longtime members have been killed. I get if you might be new, but it's been weird.
    And wouldn't it be nice if staff/news Dept. did a wkly/biweekly summary that included shot deads?

4. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Multiple accounts.