Memo to Howard: PLEASE turn off Robin's Mic. during interviews!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BenBas, Jan 20, 2015.

1. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :bsod: Like you USED TO DO with ARTIE and his WHEEZING!!!! Turn her fucking mic OFF ! All I heard during the interview this morning....AND EVERY OTHER INTERVIEW.....was Robin's ummmmmmmmmmmm and RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT ummmmmmmmm. WHO is conducting the interview?? Howard or Robin?????

Sounds like she is at home again on isdn line due to her broken foot.....she's "eavesdropping" again ON THE PHONE not realizing she's making all kinds of weird SOUNDS.....and interrupting with her own questions !!! Howard talking right over her!!! :whistle: She's sooooooo annoying. It's like SHE wants to be "the greatest interviewer " :rolleyes: maybe she's trying AGAIN to get her own interview show !! (if u remember she filled in for Joy Behar but got zero offers :rolleyes:.

I honestly don't agree that Howard's interviews are all that AMAZING.....it's all about HIM and he talks so much the guest barely says ANYTHING!!! Then he asks a question or makes a comment then says "Right ??" "Right" 'Right" "Right".......and all I hear is Robin doing the same....she TRYS to ask a question then is shot down .....ummmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmm.....Right Right Right ......

Turn her MIC OFF PLEASE!!!!

IF anyone here is a true fan and ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THE SHOW....you would agree with me. :bigwave:

thank you
    peace & love

2. baltimore mike

baltimore mike I wear panties 24/7 364

Reputations:
    Ron Bennington's interviews>Howard Stern's interviews

3. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The better solution is to stop listening.

4. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Four years and counting for me........

Blobbin, Eric from Hoboken, Maryanne from Brooklyn, and the other cast of idiots don't bother me anymore

5. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

MobyDick likes this.
  6. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Two years and counting for me.
    It's a beautiful feeling.

Honkey Donkey likes this.
  7. rolltide

Reputations:
    I saw where this shitshow was going and I pulled the plug early.

Glad I did so, but should've done it soon after Artie left.

smichal, Mulletude and blindbella like this.
  8. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I actually started to wean myself off at the end of 2012. By March 2013 I was at peace.
    It wasn't that difficult, actually.
    I'd listened religiously since 1984 and I really thought I'd have a tough time, but no.

BenBas and rolltide like this.
  9. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :nana: NO....that's not a solution for me....I've been a LOYAL FAN for over 28 years and I'm just disgusted with how bad the show had been the last few months !
    AND with the new start time that is ridiculous. Howard's up at 4am and in studio by 6am so wtf is the big deal?? He has to listen to a few lazy fans AND lazy Benji and that asshole know it all Jon Hein????

Today he's back LIVE and breaks for commercial before 8am? Actually he would have taken a break at 7:30. Soon it will be every 15 fucking minutes like Terrestrial Radio.

AND I think I know the show pretty well and that if Howard listens to the replays he'll hear what I heard.....Robin's fake laughing ruins every interview and today all I heard was her "right right right right" when asking a question that NO ONE ANSWERED...she was ignored. Howard will get fed up and eventually turn her MIC OFF!!!!

btw.....I'm trying to hang in there for the final year but I have a feeling he's going to go another 2yrs on Sirius and then I will stop listening. Used to be we couldn't wait to hear WHAT HOWARD had to say at 6am !!!!!! Could not wait for them to get back from a vacation break or a long weekend.......

and now??? He opens the show complaining again about wires under his chair and breaks at 7:30 ?? :tantrum: At least I LISTEN unlike 99.9% of you who are not even fans of the show!!

thank you

Lunabatty likes this.
  10. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Memo to Howard: PLEASE turn off Robin's Mic. during interviews!!!!!!

You are about 25-30 years too late for this request.

rolltide and BenBas like this.
  11. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yep,,,,I think it would be difficult at first since we're addicted to the show and for so many years could not wait till a live show at 6am! BEFORE Sirius and the replays.....
    .....it's been awhile since I actually listen to the replays , usually turn it back on at 4am .
    This morning was such a bummer......his opening complaining again about wires and sound issues blah blah blah.....every day the same...

he actually opened the show AGAIN doing his Cousin Brucie impression :rolleyes: ugh.

In the words of Andre Boccelli ......"Time to Say Goodbye" :sadbye2:

peace & love

blindbella likes this.
  12. BenBas

BenBas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just during his AMAZING :rolleyes: interviews! All I hear is her cackle and hmmmmmmmmm and "right right right" then she butts in to ask a question that is sooooooo absurd:rolleyes: and ignored. Today she sounds like she's on the ISDN line.....she's muttering to herself.
    Howard used to turn off Artie's Mic.......when he was wheezing and towards the end when he talked toooooooooo much.

He's going to bring it up to her......soon. I predict.....

peace & love

13. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    The only reason most of us are here is because we were true fans until he showed his contempt for all his listeners who paid to hear him (and what he would say next).

14. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    memo to howard: please never stop your wife from public speaking/appearances that provide endless comedy to a vast majority of your former fans. thank you xoxo

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  15. rolltide

Reputations:
    ....and you don't see where this shitshow is going?

It's your money.

16. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard doesn't give a damn about Benji, and Hein complained on the WUS that the hour gained by starting the show at 7 would be largely lost to the heavier traffic during his commute.

I think this comes down to Howard's struggle to fill the 6 AM hour with content. He's unwilling to discuss anything besides masturbation and shitting when it comes to his personal life, and he can't get a guest to come in that early and take the load off of him. By pushing the start time back an hour, he opens up the potential for three full hours filled by guests each day.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  17. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    The show has evolved.

18. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :nana: NO....that's not a solution for me....I've been a LOYAL FAN for over 28 years and I'm just disgusted with how bad the show had been the last few months !
    AND with the new start time that is ridiculous. How
    ard's up at 4am and in studio by 6am so wtf is the big deal?? He has to listen to a few lazy fans AND lazy Benji and that asshole know it all Jon Hein????

Today he's back LIVE and breaks for commercial before 8am? Actually he would ha
    ve taken a break at 7:30. Soon it will be every 15 fucking minutes like Terrestrial Radio.

AND I think I know the show pretty well and that if Howard listens to the replays he'll hear what I heard.....Robin
    's fake laughing ruins every interview and today all I heard was her "right right right right" when asking a question that NO ONE ANSWERED...she was ignored. Howard will get fed up and eventually turn her MIC OFF!!!!

btw.....I'm trying to hang in there for the final year but I have a feeling he's going to go another 2yrs on Sirius and then I will stop listening. Used to be we couldn't wait to hear WHAT HOWARD had to say at 6am !!!!!! Could not wait for them to get back from a vacation break or a long weekend.......

and now??? He opens the show complaining again about wires under his chair and breaks at 7:
    30 ?? :tantrum: At least I LISTEN unlike 99.9% of you who are not even fans of the show!!

thank you

bznick likes this.
  19. misslady85

misslady85 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What he needs to do is adjust the sound so her voice is not as high-pitched and annoying. Make her voice deeper like he did his own.

20. Omen

Omen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The show goes to 11am-ish though (4 hrs)
    I didn't listen today, but other shows I paid attention to have ended between 11-11:25am