Menu Of Georgia Woman Set To Be Executed On Death Row..Calories Be Damned.......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Feb 19, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    I stand by my previous statement That I would want NO food Before They Put me to Death..How would you stomach it...Kills me they counted the calories...It's not like she would worry if she could fit into her jeans

Dinner to die for: Only woman on Georgia's death row makes HUGE last meal request of two Whoppers, two large fries, bell peppers, salad with boiled eggs, cherry vanilla ice cream - and the list goes on...
    • Kelly Renee Gissendaner, 46, is scheduled to be executed on February 25
    • She has submitted a lengthy list of food items for her last meal including cornbread with a side of buttermilk, ice cream and two Whoppers
    • Meal has more than 4,200 calories
    • Gissendaner was convicted of killing her husband in 1997 and was sentenced to death in 1998
    • She will consume her feast before receiving a lethal injection at a prison in Jackson on February

[​IMG]
    Kelly Renee Gissendaner (above), 46, is scheduled to be executed between February 25 and March 4

Georgia's only female death row inmate has submitted a rather lengthy list for her last meal ahead of her execution later this month.

Kelly Renee Gissendaner, 46, will become the first woman to be executed in seven decades in the state when she receives a lethal injection on February 25.

She requested a last meal of cornbread with a side of buttermilk; two Burger King Whoppers with cheese; two large orders of fries; cherry vanilla ice cream; popcorn; a salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing; and lemonade.

The feast will be consumed in the hours leading up to her execution at the Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison in Jackson.

A rough estimate shows that the food contains more than 4,200 calories.

was convicted of killing her husband in February 1997. She was sentenced to death in November 1998 after she was found guilty for persuading her boyfriend to kill her husband, Douglas Gissendaner.

Gissendaner, who is incarcerated at Arrendale State Prison, is the only woman of 84 inmates facing the death penalty in the state, figures showed from a report by Georgia's Department of Corrections last year. She is set to be the 14th woman executed in Georgia since 1735, according to the AJC.

In 1997, she was convicted of having her husband killed by her boyfriend Gregory Bruce Owen, her co-defendant who she was having an affair with at the time.

She told his sister she was planning to separate from her husband, according to prosecutors.

Owen suggested that Gissendaner divorce her husband, but she instead said to kill him because she did not expect Douglas to leave her alone after they were separated.

[​IMG]

+7
    Gissendaner is seen here eating a meal in her cell at Metro State Prison in Atlanta in 2004. She has requested a 2,400-calorie meal before her execution

[​IMG]

+7
    She is Georgia's only female death row inmate and will be the first woman in seven decades to be put to death

[​IMG]

+7
    [​IMG]

+7

Kelly Gissendaner was sentenced to death in November 1998 after she was found guilty for persuading her boyfriend, Gregory Bruce Owen, to kill her husband, Douglas Gissendaner (above). Douglas was kidnapped, stabbed repeatedly and beat before his car was set on fire with kerosene

GISSENDANER'S LAST MENU
    • Cornbread with a side of buttermilk
    • Two Burger King Whoppers with cheese
    • Two large orders of fries
    • Cherry vanilla ice cream
    • Popcorn
    • Salad with boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, carrots, cheese and Newman's Own buttermilk dressing
    • Lemonade
    Gissendaner's boyfriend followed her orders to kill Douglas while she was out at a nightclub with friends.

Owen kidnapped Douglas, drove him to a remote area, and killed him by stabbing him in the neck and back repeatedly and beat him with a nightstick. Douglas's car was also burned with kerosene, according to 11Alive.

They also stole his watch and wedding ring to make robbery look like the motive in his death.

Owen was sentenced to life in prison, instead of facing the death penalty, after he testified against Gissendaner.

In the state of Georgia, the last time a woman was executed occurred in 1945.

Lena Baker was electrocuted in March of that year after she was convicted of murder for shooting her boss.

In 2005, the state pardoned her after agreeing with her family that she acted in self defense.

Under Georgia law, only three offenses are punishable by death - murder, rape and kidnapping.

[​IMG]

+7
    Kissendaner peers through a slot in her cell door in this 2004 photo as a guard brings her a cup of ice

[​IMG]

+7
    Gissendaner is the only woman on death row in Georgia and is set to be only the 14th woman executed in the state since 1735

[​IMG]

+7
    Gissendaner, seen here in 1998, was sentenced to death after her boyfriend, whom she convinced to carry out the murder, testified against her
    o

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  2. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

3. RobsDad

RobsDad Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    And some poor Civil Servant is going to have to clean up all that shit (literally) when her bowels let go on that table.

Hope that gurney has a plastic covered mattress.

4. teehee

Reputations:
    I'd imagine she would throw up too..

5. Thikken Vaney

Thikken Vaney What's everyone looking at?

Reputations:
    Not stereotyping, but she was married, then had a boyfriend?

[​IMG]

She should have came out decades ago and she could be living the dream instead of death row.
    Which is my idea of how living in Georgia would be like anyway.

6. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    what kind of grown man poses for 3rd grade style class photos? how fucking embarrassing.

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    They have the wrong angle in this story. BFD she's eating a huge meal. I want to know how this woman got both a husband AND a boyfriend.

8. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And I care... why? Have her dig her own grave, give her a cigarette, let her smoke it, then shoot her so that she falls into the open grave. BACKHOE TIME. Case fucking closed.

9. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    :lol:

10. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Does she take her burgers plain.

[​IMG]

11. teehee

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

There are many books on this subject..:dontknow:

Missypooh RN, Trophy Knife and Blur like this.
  12. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Buttermilk?
    :puke:

smichal and teehee like this.
  13. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    I'm gonna tell you somethin' right now. While you're out there playing patty cake with your friend Pedro, your Uncle Rico is makin' 120 bucks.

14. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've always though it was funny to see them clean the injection site with alcohol before inserting the needle.
    I think an infection is the least of their worries at that point.o_O

15. teehee

Reputations:
    Glad she's having a salad..Roughage..

16. teehee

Reputations:
    Me too. It's ridiculous..

17. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    unfortunately, some douchebag lawler will sue them for cruel and unsual punishment.

Missypooh RN and Tinman like this.
  18. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Prison must have an all-you-can-eat cafeteria. Looks like she's gained a ton since being incarcerated.

19. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whoppers? I would've got five guys or fat burger.

Missypooh RN and ravenrules like this.
  20. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    why order BK? That shit will sit in a bag for 1/2 a day b4 she gets it. I'd go for twin boiled maine lobsters with 2 pounds of steam clams and a filet mignon myself.