Message To Supporters And Enemies

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Ryan Lever, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Ryan Lever

Ryan Lever Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ladies and Gentlemen of Dawg’s Saloon, hello,

I am concerned that I have not made myself entirely clear about the status of my mental health. I would like to reiterate that I have been, in fact, diagnosed with a mental illness. There are, however, some misconceptions many of you have made about what that means.

Contrary to what is being parroted in this venue, I am not a “violent thief.” I do not have any sort of criminal record; not even a speeding ticket. I have heard it said that I am “scum” and “worthless,” but please, as the bible stones, people in glass houses should not throw stones.

I have actually accomplished good things in my life. For one, I managed to quit taking an extremely addictive class of drugs – benzodiazepines – that had been prescribed by my physician. This class of drugs is widely regarded as being nearly impossible to quit and the withdrawal affects of discontinuing it can be so serious that anyone going through the withdrawal process can experience seizures or death.

Because of my experiences with these medications and my general concern for the well-being of others, I recorded and released an informational and motivational video about the addictive and dangerous nature of benzodiazepines in order to help others who are suffering with mental illness.

Have any of you done anything to help anyone today? My impression is that the vast majority of you engage in sophomoric antics and childish bullying. You seem to take delight in abusing vulnerable people or those you otherwise deem to be a threat. Apparently you have deemed me to be a threat because Dawg knows the real me. Not the person I portray in my videos or what I write on adult joke websites, but the real me. My essence. My heart. My soul.

To those of you who are kind and respectful to me, I want to make you aware of my heartfelt appreciation. In another effort to help people, I want to discourage anyone from even considering huffing or inhaling any substance. Schmoopy, I’m looking at you. The foolish things I do are for your entertainment; not because they are smart or safe. For example, I delighted all of you when I allowed a friend to shoot me in the buttocks with a .22 pellet. This was for your entertainment. Were you not entertained? I had to have surgery to have the pellet removed. All because I love to entertain.

Sure, sometimes I act impulsively and do not think through my decisions or actions. I agree that huffing duster was not an intelligent behavior to promote, which is why the video of me doing it will be available only to those people who already have it.

Additionally, just to let everybody know, if I wanted to get a friend to, let’s say, punch me in the face and give it all he’s got, well, that could actually give me brain damage.

That is why I am here right so you guys can all take out your "hard day arguing like teenagers and I am sure not having wives to fuck is sad so picking on someone who has some issues makes you feel less unwanted .

I am glad those of you who take it to the extreme think wishing I died or whatever is funny I am just going to literally start ignoring you totally if you mention my Family or daughter in any kind of dirty way.

Dawg runs a site where everybody can say pretty much anything so don't push it. There are lots of ways to make me look bad or insult me without using a family member who has nothing to do with this board.I am a good sport but shoving the fact somebody had their "child" taken from them which was NOT MY FAULT.

You guys HOLD onto all you got left and tell yourselves I treated my daughter badly because to bullies it always makes your worthless empty life better. To those who are going to bitch saying I made mistakes writing and call me a retard go ahead nobody said I was a great writer but I had stuff to say and now I said it. Lastly Thanks Dawg for the 50 paypal you sent me you never had to do that but it is very appreciated to I will continue to try and make your board fun.

Peace

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  2. JumboWop

JumboWop Outlaw Gold

Reputations:
    LONG COUCH!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    That is annoying and spam get a life.

4. FatKidSullivan

FatKidSullivan Smoking Cigars

Reputations:
    Don't worry about it Ryan.

5. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    I have said my peace and I am not the best writer and I had to edit it a few times.

6. Westerberg

Westerberg Perfectly Lethal

Reputations:
    Flashbombing is for weak minded people.

Battle these wastes of space with words/

7. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    Of course some smart ass has to let me know there are no paragraphs. I know that but what I said was written fine I just couldn't figure out how to make paragraphs if somebody can help me PM please.

8. Ritalin Melt

Ritalin Melt New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i didn't read all that shit lever, what was it about in a few sentences?

9. Harry Gibbs

Harry Gibbs the boss of all men

Reputations:
    (you shouldn't quote that long pic, bro)

thanks for helping people. you a good dude.

10. nfbuckeye

nfbuckeye Beam me up, Mr. Speaker. VIP

Reputations:
    Lever, this is ETM's act. :secret:

11. HAL

HAL HAM

Reputations:
    calm down

12. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    I am not going to explain something again that I wrote if you don't wanna read it then don't. I know lots will refuse to read it because it is easier to hate someone then to be a real human being.

13. Ritalin Melt

Reputations:
    can you assemble that into something more coherent? a few words will do just fine

14. Westerberg

Westerberg Perfectly Lethal

Reputations:
    You seem to be very wrapped up in all of this.

I'm not being a smart-ass here, I'm actually trying to relate to you. I've been there, internet.

The best solution for internet addiction is to set a time constraint that both you and your partner agree on.

15. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    Basically sums up the truth about who I really am. If you do not wish to read it so be it listen to the lies people are making up on here.

16. Ritalin Melt

Reputations:
    i haven't heard anything from anybody

just something about asking for donations for an easy bake oven to cook meth in or something:dontknow:

17. Chriza

Chriza The One Man Gangbang VIP

Reputations:
    He couldn't figure out how to make paragraphs! :rofl:

18. Ryan Lever

Reputations:
    I will not lie ever since I managed to totally give up substances I use this for my "rush" I think I am damn good at what I do bro. I basically went from being a NOBODY to being the most famous person on the internet in my city for sure anyways. Call me a loser and say I have no life but this thread will not end well I will tell you right now. Once the faggots get up after a night of drunk posting and turn on the computer they will again fall into my net and keep falling for the dumb videos I post thinking I am "crazy" I am a normal person ask anybody who has really talked to me.

19. Ritalin Melt

Reputations:
    someone just sent me a PM saying Ryan called HAL a fat chink

racism ain't cool dude:nono:

and hal isnt fat he is festively plump:grad:

20. Mur

Mur soon VIP

Reputations: