News Mexican Town crime spree stopped by victim with CPL

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cg256, Dec 4, 2015.

1. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    DETROIT - A group of men terrorized food truck operators and bar owners in Detroit.

Police busted the two of three suspects after one victim finally decided to take matters into his own hands. The Mexican Town crime spree was stopped thanks to a sharp security guard, a brave victim and good old fashioned police work.

They would eventually be stopped when they tried to hold up Happy Bar on Green Street, thanks to the owner.

Felipe Orozco walked into the bathroom, slipped a red mask on, came out and demanded money from the owner. They argued, then Orozco shot him in the leg..

The bad guy messed with the wrong victim. The owner of the bar, a CPL holder himself, pulled out his weapon and fired back multiple times.

Orozco's partners in crime saw how badly he was wounded, picked him up and dumped him at Detroit Receiving Hospital.

[​IMG]
    Mexican Town crime spree stopped by victim with CPL
    Employee Maria Lopita came back from break to see the aftermath.

"When I came back I was like what happened?" said Lopita.

They took off, but a security guard happened to catch the license plate on their silver Buick Lacrosse.

With one suspect in custody, police were able to track the second man down where the vehicle was registered in Clinton Township.

The third suspect is still on the loose.

Three times last week, the thieves targeted El Parian food trucks off Dix on Detroit's southwest side.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/54948918-story

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    God a chalupa sounds good

3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Detroit, Mexico? What Mexican town?

cwok likes this.