MFB Invited To Howards Studio 69

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by CrazyGuy, May 19, 2012.

1. CrazyGuy

CrazyGuy New Member

Reputations:
    Here's her blog about the day...

5-19-2012 - As a long time superfan of Howard Stern, I have the great opportunity to have some extraordinary experiences.Today was one of those days. I went up to studio 69 to tape a bonus show segment for Howard t.v, yes me!! You never know who you will meet up st Sirius radio, the lobby is the place where all others come to do their business.Its like being a fly on the wall.For me just seeing all the Howard crew, Keith, Rob, Jim McClure, Jason ,Shuli,Mike Morales, Lisa G, Scott, the interns just to name a few is the highlight of my day.These are the guys behind the King of All Media who operate Howard 100, 101 and Howard tv like a Swiss watch !
    While waiting in the lobby a beautiful girl walks in and we start talking, she turns out to be Sarah Shahi, from a show called Fairly Legal USA. Sarah could not have been nicer, so humble and so incredibly beautiful, we spoke about my love for the Howard Stern show, she said her mom was a fan going back 20 years, spoke about our tattoos and her show which I told her I would tune into.I told Sarah I'm so into all things Howard sometimes I need to step out of the box! So much fun to meet someone so special!
    So you think I'm gonna stop there , behind curtain # 2, well the fishbowl as they call it, who appears , the one and only Artie Lange. Walked over to Artie and I did have apprehension, I was not sure if he wanted to be approached by me, we have had a love - hate relationship in the past and I wasn't sure.Artie could not have been nicer, we hugged and spoke for a few, he said he expected to see me in some Howard garb!lol I told him I was wearing my red, white and blue Americas Got Howard garb.He laughed. I had a lump in my throat,it was emotional for me. It was like homecoming everyone from the Howard team came out to give Artie big love. Shuli interviewed Artie, Richard Christy was there and Artie asked about the Ronnie/Richard thing, seems like Artie didn't skip a beat about the show. Nick DiPalo was there with Dave Attel, they were great and we took a ton of pics.Nick said I smelled great, I told him its Clinique Aromatics, wearing it since 1975!
    Every time I am invited to go up to the Howard Stern compound I am delighted and of course it is my pleasure. I am honored to be asked and I cant believe it could possibly get any better and it does.I wanted to share my Howard day with you. I want to say that this experience can only happen to a Howard Stern fan,why you ask, ?Howard Stern has a daily connection to his audience like no other celebrity, icon ever.We are included and are part of the most unique radio show ever and now what I and millions of others get to experience will reach millions more form Howards new venture Americas Got Talent.Cant wait for you to get the fever, like I said its a Howard love fest like no other, there is no cure, so be prepared for the greatest time of your life.. http://www.MariannFromBrooklyn.com

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. Ritalin

Ritalin New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  3. Cawn

Cawn Active Member

Reputations:
  4. Ritalin

Ritalin New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hooray! Trailer Park Boys 3

[video=youtube;st3jCUMO2no]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st3jCUMO2no[/video]

5. CrazyGuy

CrazyGuy New Member

Reputations:
    I presume you were doing something much more interesting - I would love to hear about it...

6. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:

[​IMG]

7. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
  8. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    nobody here cares about Maryann. Oh Aren't you famous ?:facepalm:

9. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
  10. wicked smaaaht

wicked smaaaht New Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe I read that shit. I did get a warm fuzzy about Artie, though.