Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones' Kids Are All Grown Up: See the Famous Family's Latest Red C

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by rory, Jun 19, 2015.

1. rory

rory Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Today is a very special day for Michael Douglas.

The actor was presented with the Genesis Prize, which is often referred to as the Jewish Nobel Prize, in Jerusalem.

Douglas wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and two children Carys and Dylan also attended the prestigious affair in honor of the A-lister, and by the looks of it, the good-looking apples didn't fall too far from the tree!

Catherine and Michael's kids look like spitting images of their famous parents and were all smiles during the event honoring the 70-year-old.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu presented the prize—which totals a whopping $1 million dollars—to Michael while Jay Leno hosted the affair.

Catherine showed her support by posting a family pic on Instagram with the following caption: "So proud of Michael for being honored with @thegenesisprize. We're having an amazing family vacation! Happy Summer Everyone!"

During his acceptance speech, Michael vowed to use the funds to help build a bridge between the Israelis and Jewish communities across the globe.

"Abraham's tent had its flaps open and so hopefully since approximately half of the Jewish population in the world is outside of Israel, we can find ways to better understand each other and to grow together."

Back in March, the actor spoke out about an incident in which his son was faced with what he described as "anti-Semitism."

PHOTOS: Cutest celeb kids on Instagram

"I sat down with my son and said: 'Dylan, you just had your first taste of anti-Semitism.'" Douglas wrote in an op-ed piece in the Los Angeles Times. "Anti-Semitism, I've seen, is like a disease that goes dormant, flaring up with the next political trigger…It's a lesson that I wish I didn't have to teach him, a lesson I hope he will never have to teach his children."

2. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Great. Just another 4-5 years before one or both are in rehab.

3. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Does he still have cancer from eating bad pussy?

teehee likes this.
  4. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Damn, she aged more than he did. :(

5. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What did he do exactly to win this coveted award? He made some movies a hundred years ago? That warrants a Jewish Nobel prize? I'm curious to know the criteria and who else he beat out. They gave a multimillionaire a prize worth almost a million dollars.

Icey and teehee like this.
  6. christ cracker

christ cracker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    she needs to drop that zero
    and get herself a hero

7. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    I thought the kids might be a little better looking then that?? :bigthink