Michael Douglas Gets Candid About His Sex Life AGAIN..Says Having A Big Member Is Secret To Success

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jul 17, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Michael Douglas, 70, gets candid about his sex life AGAIN as he reveals that having a 'big d***' is his secret to success

His 45-year-old wife Catherine Zeta Jones was left redfaced the last time that Michael Douglas opened up about their sex life.

But the Hollywood actor, 70, has now been quoted as saying that he is grateful for having a 'big d***' when discussing his key to success.:eek::eek:

Michael, who stars in new flick Ant-Man, previously said that he blamed cunnilingus for his 2010 throat cancer scare, which he is now five years clear from.

[​IMG]
    :rolleyeup::secret: bulge????

Well-endowed: Michael Douglas, seen her in New York on Monday, revealed that night that he considers his 'big d***' to be his secret to success;);)

Questioning the actor's most famous feature on Monday night, Vanity Fair's George Wayne began: 'Your father had his cleft chin. Omar Sharif had the gap in his teeth . . .'

Before Douglas cheekily chimed in: 'I have a big d***,'Page Six reports.:eek::eek::eek:

The actor, now married for 15 years, was attending an after-party at New York's Knickerbocker Hotel after a screening of his new sci-fi film with Paul Rudd, in which he plays Dr. Hank Pym.

His film appearance is a significant comeback for the Basic Instinct actor, who returned to work in 2012 with Last Vegas and is now going full steam ahead with his acting career again following his health battle.

[​IMG]

Candid: The Hollywood actor shocked company at New York's Knickerbocker Hotel after a screening of Ant-Man, when he gave a candid insight into his sex life

Michael was struck down with throat cancer in 2010 and rather than admitting that his diagnosis was brought on by a lifetime of drinking and smoking during a 2013 interview with The Guardian, he got rather more candid about oral sex.

'Without wanting to get too specific,' he began. 'This particular cancer is caused by HPV, which actually comes about from cunnilingus.':eek::eek::eek::eek:

Douglas continued: 'I mean, I did worry if the stress caused by my son's incarceration didn't help trigger it. But yeah, it's a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer.':eek:

This family are clearly a team, united here at the Ant Man première in London - you get all or nothing with them it seems.

Catherine Zeta-Jones stepped out with her husband Michael and her two kids and as ever the spotlight was on her as they strolled down the red carpet. The beauty is 45 years old but could be mistaken for being in her twenties with her svelte figure and sparkling dress sense.

She slipped into a little embellished mini dress for the event that showed off her slim pins, exaggerated with those metallic heels - it was all glitter and shimmer here, appropriate for such a big Hollywood star.

The great thing about Catherine's dress was that although it was super sparkly (which can often be associated with tacky attire when in the wrong hands,) it was set on a nude chiffon underlay that ensured the piece exuded elegance. It was pure class.

Catherine's dress is from designer KaufmanFranco and although no longer available, you can shop the current collection at Farfecth to the right.

IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  2. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    But is he beer can thick???

[​IMG]

3. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    must be going senile
    nobody wants to hear about senior citizen cock

4. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    One person does.

[​IMG]

5. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol

smichal likes this.
  6. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Whos got more miles Al Bundys Dodge or Mikes rod.

7. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

IfTheyOnlyKnew and sz1122 like this.
  8. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    I'm sure there are some rich guys with a button who would disagree.

9. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
  10. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's not lying. In Hollywood having a huge rod is a way to get famous! Almost every huge star has a huge tool. Or at least you hear they do. And with so many homosexual directors, agents and producers you have to wonder if there isn't some male casting couch shit going on. It can't just be a coincidence. Remember listening to the stern show has made us all experts on Hollywood cock like it or not.

yaddc likes this.
  11. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This just in, his son has the kind of throat cancer you get from sucking dick in prison.

drewjube and stash like this.
  12. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
  13. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    It disturbs me about him that his son is in jail and he seems to be total ambivalent about it.
    I think if I was a multi-millionaire, who has already achieved wild success and I knew my kid was on that path, I would focus every ounce of my energy and power to set him on the right path or prevent him from going to jail for very hard time, like maybe the type of fight I put up to keep myself from dying of cancer. I can't look at him without knowing he is a collasal failure as a dad.