Michael Savage is a homosexual jew ex hippie beatnik.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Bosch76, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Bosch76

Bosch76 2016 Politics POTY Gold

Reputations:
    100% true.

I'll sell my copy Vital Signs by Michael Weiner for $1,000.

2. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Weiner Nation.

poor widdle weiner didn't want to be a weiner growing up, he wanted to be a savage.

Is that the proper backstory or is it some kind of Macho Man homage?

3. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Weiner. [Jackie laugh]

4. Bosch76

Reputations:
    http://www.salon.com/2003/03/05/savage_11/

This maniacal tendency, and the roiling emotions that fueled it, were laid bare in “Vital Signs,” Michael Weiner’s first and only book of fiction, published in 1983. A collection of confessional, stream-of-consciousness stories, it follows the exploits of Samuel Trueblood, who just happens to be a 40-ish New York Jew, an herbalist and writer with a tumultuous personal life, a substantial assortment of inner demons and a bit of a Napoleon complex. “I am physically not tall, but my eyes burn with fire,” he states. “Two black fires of Hell.” Trueblood narrates a series of misadventures, from procuring an illegal backroom abortion for his fiancée to beating the stuffing out of an abusive cop.
    Trueblood describes his life as one long search for inner peace. He blames much of his discontent on his “childhood beneath tyranny,” during which he was cowed by his bullying father. Trueblood describes how his father mocked him with “brutal jokes and chides, ‘gentle’ kidding: ‘You’re not a fag, are you Sam?’ the little man would say each time the boy dared wear a colorful shirt or flashy trousers.” Unable to shake his dead father’s disapproving influence, the adult Samuel is tortured by feelings of weakness and inadequacy. “I am filled with fears,” he admits, “nearly all the time feeling I am about to become totally insane.”
    Even after moving to mellow Marin County, becoming a successful herbalist and starting a family, Trueblood remains plagued by his “underlying sadness.” Not even trusty passionfruit tea can bring him off this bummer. In one passage, he almost loses it in front of his wife and two young children:
    “Inner voice screaming at me for years, first rational, then crazy, telling me to do mad things. Every form of relief tried, painting, psychotherapy, running, diet, vitamins, etc., etc. Almost uncontrollable now. Impulses to stab children, strangers, wife, self with scissors.”
    Eventually, Trueblood seeks solace in chasing skirts. (Though he admits to being drawn to “masculine beauty,” he confides that “I choose to override my desires for men when they swell in me, waiting out the passions like a storm, below decks.”) While his wife stays home with the kids, he beds a young “cockswell” with a “dykish haircut” and skin “ofter than that Northern Indian prostitute in Fiji whose covering was as soft as that of my own penis.” And so it goes for another 50 pages.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  5. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    What I like is that Weiner congressdouche whatever who texts all the young bitches made the name Weiner something dude's respect because he keeps it real in the field aiight. Dude has confidence in his Weiner, nothing to prove to society, yeah I'm a Weiner, what? And I'm the goddamn KING of Weiners. I'll out Weiner your Weiner any goddamn day of the week that dude shows.

Meanwhile this Savage pussy has no confidence in his Weiner, completely ashamed of it, wants to divert your intention at any and all costs from the reality of his Weiner in the closet. Livin' a lie.

6. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:

http://gawker.com/5027953/michael-savages-homo-hippie-past

[video=youtube;xgHlGrs-odQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgHlGrs-odQ[/video]

i saw the pic in question years ago. but it appears to have been wiped clean from the internet. :dontknow:

i'm sure someone more internet savvy than i can find it.

7. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:

Another closeted homosexual who's a dick on the radio because daddy was a douche to them. Basically every "shock jock" in the history of man.

Hell, that's my appeal to talk radio. Dad cuts you down like a mafacka, you don't find it so funny, but you develop that taste for seeing the rest of society get eviscerated like you did.

8. Bosch76

Reputations:
    I've been listening to Weiner since 2000, he is so fucking insane its awesome.

But you have to understand he is full on gay to truly understand why he believes the purple gloved mafia secretly controls the world.

9. Bosch76

Reputations:
    hahahah. "who would even sleep with Ginsburg if they were gay? he's gross" hahaha, sounds like a women scorned.

Also I remember that playboy interview, they asked him if he has gay fantasies, he litterally said "this is what's wrong with people today, they don't have any will power, just because you have an urge doesnt mean you have to act on it"

Yah, he sounds totally straight.

10. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I just scrolled up and saw he was a jew.

I like to bash Carolla, but back when he was awesome one of his best observations was that he believed a large percentage of Jewish men are gay due to the domineering mother figures, but that this same percentage would never come out of the closet because their parents shamed them so hard when they were young that they know it would kill them and they got that crazy Jew symbiotic relationship going on. Weiner appears to have the Sarno attitude with his dad's teachings. See, gay IS a choice, cause Weiner done cured it with good old fashioned self-loathing.

11. sfgirl

sfgirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Borders, language, culture
    White men need not apply
    Hitler in a headscarf

12. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    i'd be more concerned if Ben or Jerry was a homosexual. NO WAY they got that ice cream that creamy on it's own. :wtf: :nooo:

13. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he's just an entertainer trying to earn a living. why hate on him?

the people who take anything he says serious are the retards, not him.

14. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Is this your first fucking day on the goddamn internet!?

Holy SHIT, my mind is BLOWN.

15. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    so is Wiggy. :no:

16. RoachCoachJokes

RoachCoachJokes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Weiner is a self-hating hypocrite. Hateful, twisted right-wing creep.

Gawker cites "Radar" as the source—btw, that's not the same as the Nat'l Enquirer-owned, present-day radaronline dot com. It refers to the the now-defunct 2000s magazine Radar. After the magazine sadly went tits-up, Nat'l Enquirer snapped up the domain(s) for its web site to launch their own TMZ-wannabe site.

Another good Radar magazine article was their exposé of Bob Barker's harassment of the hostesses on the Price is Right.

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

18. scoobyla

Reputations:
    He said he's been listening to the guy for 13 years, what does that have to do with the internet?

19. scoobyla

Reputations:
    I don't hate him either, although I no longer listen.
    The difference is Howard is actually lame, whereas the other guy is all shtick like a pro wrestler.