Michigan Going After $30k Child Support For Kid That Isn't His

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by wife is a whore, Oct 29, 2014.

1. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...0k-child-support-bill-for-kid-that-is-not-his

Dumb cunt needed to give a name for the father of her kid to get the welfare. She didn't know who da baby daddy was, so she just gave the name of an ex. 27yrs later, Michigan is going after the guy for $30k, even though DNA proves it isn't his.

Why don't attorneys take crap like this pro bono, just to make a name for themselves, fighting it to the Supreme Court?

2. BuffaloTom

BuffaloTom Closed By User Banned User

Reputations:
    Wait, wait. Please don't post any pics until we get to play Guess the Race. Hmmmm, lets see.....

1Vegasgirl and Mr Fantastic like this.
  3. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Liberal cunts make cases like this possible. How anyone can vote for a party who's sole platform is the alleviation of all personal responsibility is beyond me. Every party sucks imo but I'll vote personal responsibility and rewarding of hard work over cry baby lazy homos any day.

Bye You!, imissalison, Stag and 4 others like this.
  4. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    didnt both R candidates support bams latest tax policy?
    and didnt 1 of them vote against all the last guys tax cuts?

taking 39 or even 36% isnt a reward

5. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fck all that Dem, Reps bullsht, u guys are no different than fckn politicians....

Don't the courts only do that if the man was involved in the child's life for a matter of years???

tHISisKiSSeL likes this.
  6. Scarlett Ohara

Scarlett Ohara VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They should go after her for lying.

AmishGirl and Gunslinger like this.
  7. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This, if that guy ever had anything to do with the kid he could be screwed. I've read about other men that have had this happen to them where the mother flat out lied and said it was their kid to them. After DNA proved they weren't they were still held accountable because the male had assumed responsibility.

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  8. wife is a whore

Reputations:
    Dude's get fucked in the courts, but no one will rectify the situation, because they are scared of losing the mental cunt vote. Any woman w/ 1/2 a brain would be for mental cunts getting fucked over. That dumb cunt is guilty of welfare fraud.

9. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    He's not the only one, there have been similar stories in the past happening to other men. It is scary that in modern America, this can happen and it seems no one gives a rats ass about this guys rights. You would think the DNA test would have ended the case, it boggles the mind how the complete lack of common sense is now the rule rather then the exception.

Much like the militant lesbian mayor of a major U.S. city that declared war on local churches and threatened the pastors with fines/jail to turn over their sermons to see if they disparaged homos in any way. The foundation of the U.S. Constitution was built on preventing the state from attacking the church, and only today she backed down with very little national outrage.

10. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. Liberals need the Obama teet to latch onto. Of course they curse the conservatives and hard working middle-Americans who make it possible for them. Pathetic.

What's more scary is that in certain communities there is literally no shame anymore in being a worthless leach.

11. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Never happen, especially if the mother is a minority. Nobody wants to offend the liberal voters.

12. wujekcity

wujekcity Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i saw this story, and i hope he doesnt have to end up paying

13. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    who r these conservatives u speak of, and why didnt conservatives vote for any of them?

14. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    It's Detroit! Those mofos are broke as fuck... They gotta pay the bills somehow. :coffee:

15. wife is a whore

Reputations:
    It is fucking ridiculous. Even in a marriage, if a dude signed the birth certificate and later finds out it aint his kid, he should be able to go after the cunt for fraud and recoup money spent plus damages and not be responsible for support.

I'd rather chicks got the extra $0.30 on the dollar and courts looked at us as equals.

16. GoshGeeGolly

GoshGeeGolly VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It took 27 years for Michigan to figure this out

17. HS Cult Leader

Reputations:

Like I said, it's the rule rather then the exception: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You'll love this one!

Child Support Law Requires Man To Pay For Another Man's Child
    Posted: 07/29/2013 7:44 pm EDT Updated: 07/29/2013 8:18 pm EDT

Joseph Chmelar, a divorced father of two, was in for a big surprise when his young sons informed him that his ex -- whom he had only recently separated from -- had a child with another man. But shortly after, he had an even ruder awakening when he received a letter stating that he owed $8,500 in back child support for the kid -- on Father's Day weekend, no less.

"I thought, 'My God, this is hilarious.' It's Father's Day weekend and here's the biggest joke that I think I've ever had played on me transpiring right now," he told Michigan's Wood TV last week.

Chmelar asked Wood TV's investigative unit, Target 8, to look into his case; after all, how could he be legally obligated to pay child support for a kid that isn't his?

It turns out that it's legal, thanks to a Michigan law drafted in 1956 called the Paternity Act that was recently called "outrageous" by a lawmaker. Watch the video above for more on the law and to find out how Chmelar's case was resolved.

This isn't the only child support case to make headlines this month. Tennessee man Orlando Shaw, who fathered 22 children with 14 different mothers, recently told Nashville's News Channel 5 that he may be starring in an upcoming reality show, and it was reported that NBA star Steve Nash may be required to pay more child support as well.

18. HS Cult Leader

Reputations:
    Houston man forced to pay child support for child that DNA proves isn’t his

[​IMG]
    A new state law says men no longer have to make child support payments if they discover the child is not theirs, but a Houston man says he still has to pay.

KHOU Staff, KHOU.com 10:17 p.m. CDT June 23, 2011

HOUSTON -- A new state law says men no longer have to make child support payments if they discover the child is not theirs, but a Houston man says he still has to pay.

Ray Thomas contacted KHOU 11 News saying he is frustrated because he owes more than $50,000, even though he is not the child s father.

They've been taking money out of my income tax -- taking my money and I haven't been able to pay my bills, Thomas said.

Thomas claims he's a victim of mistaken paternity.

He said, in 1986 a woman he was dating had a baby and told Thomas it was his. In fact, he thought so too until the little girl's hair started to turn red. Thomas said he went to court numerous times trying to clear things up, but said the judge wouldn't hear it.

That's because up until this month, reversing a mistaken paternity case had been nearly impossible.

It had been an issue because it's not fair, said Cheryl Alsandor, a family law attorney. On one hand, a DNA can clear a defendant of a crime years later, but it didn t seem to be fair that it couldn't clear a man of paternity.

But times are changing.

This year, the Texas Legislature unanimously voted to change the law. It is already on the books. DNA proof can reverse parental rights.

And now with the passing of this law, a man who is not the father can now sort of be free of that title and the proper man can be put into place to establish that relationship, she said.

But we learned the new legislation will not help Thomas because his case is old and the courts are looking not backward, but forward.

And the attorney general's office confirmed for us that Thomas still must pay $52,000 in back child support -- $13,000 of that is interest.

Thomas is being billed even though he and his suspected daughter paid $450 for their own DNA test.

And it said zero percent the daddy, Thomas said.

Thomas took the DNA results to court but the judge wouldn't accept it, he said.

I don t understand the judge can just give you a baby that ain t yours and don t try to try you, and I don t understand it, he said.

He said he doesn't understand how the state of Texas can still take part of every one of his paychecks.

19. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    You can nip this in the bud by demanding DNA matches at birth...If the Mom gets all twitchy about it you might be on to something.....Inread somewhere that up to seventy percent of American males are raising/paying for kids that are not theirs but have been told they are by the Mom........

20. wife is a whore

Reputations:
    Yeah, I knew a dude who was paying child support on a kid that wasn't his. It was the youngest of 3 with his ex. She told him during the divorce to stick it to him, he got the tests done, but still has to pay. Absolutely boggles the mind that cunts can't be sued for that.

It also boggles my mind that DNA test for paternity isn't a standard thing rolled into the child birth costs.