Mike Bochetti posts on "The Artie Lange Show"Facebook pg calling out all the "haters"

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Mugsysam, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    He posted about all the people saying Artie is high and that the show was cancelled over it. He also set the record straight why the show isn't on this week.........

[h=5]Mike Bocchetti
    [/h][h=5]to all the fans that love artie and all of us on the show we love you all 10 times as much and to all the gossip mongers and haters artie was just on fallon rock it we are off this week and are all working super hard on new stuff for the show so haters gossips and other uninformed idiots crawl back into your sewers and enjoy your misery[/h]Unlike · · 3 hours ago
    He comments below this post too-go to the page to see what else he says (basically the same as here, and thanks all those who support what he said)

2. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Doesn't look like Bullshit...

[​IMG]

OH.. and I'm the ratt. I've been tweeting links to Bow and Artie every chance I get

PUT YOUR NAME ON IT!!!

3. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    I'm so behind on the tivo. What do you think Mugsysam? How did he look last week?

4. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    You know Mike Francesca and Artie Lang are Dealing and Using the Smack like the French Connection

Mike nodding off is proof

[video=youtube;aAONQyJWC-8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAONQyJWC-8[/video]

[​IMG]

5. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    :cwl:

6. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    What are you talking about? Why am I a rat? All I did was post what Mike said on the show's Facebook page. Am I missing something?

7. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    Is english your second language?

I said
    Meaning ME not YOU. How do you interpret the pronoun "I'm" as the pronoun "you".

Lot of paranoid people in the dawgsaloon. I don't blame you I blame my generation and peers for over medicating their children with heavy drugs because they were faggot parents.

8. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit Marie looks hot in this pic.

9. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Reputations:
    Both girls look pretty fantastic in that pic!

10. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I agree w'dat.

11. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:

Seriously, what did I ever do to you? I haven't been on here a lot lately so I literally didn't know what was going on or what you were talking about. Excuse me for asking a question, or for you to clarify what you meant. English is my first language and I can read and write just fine, thank you.

There was absolutely no need for you to be like that towards me, and say what you did about me or my parents (my father by the way passed away not that long ago-so thanks an awful lot for that one too). My parents never drugged me :rolleye2: and I could not have asked for better parents at that.

Sorry if I didn't "get" what your post was about because I don't spend every waking hour on here like you do apparently.

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    1. Bocchetti's post seems way too coherent to actually be him. He said he's not a snitch (during the Nick situation) so we wouldn't get the truth from him anyway.

2. Rodney21a is a miserable person wow.

13. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    Thank you for explaining-because I had no idea Mike had said that. Thank you.

See Rodney-that's all I was asking. I simply just had no idea what you meant. All you had to do was either ignore me, or explain it-you know like a human being. Not be a complete asshole to me.

In real life (that is assuming you have one) you must have the socialization skills of a cockroach.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  14. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    cry baby...Didn't mean to hurt your feeling.. shake it off and move on didn't have to tell me your life's story kid...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  15. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    Speaking of medication, somebody took their dick pills this morning.

You're way the fuck out of line. It was an honest mistake, caused by your unclear writing I might add, yet you're the one who gets all nasty with it.

And you're the one who opened the door on the life's story stuff by bringing up her parenting. :rolleyes:

You're like someone who cuts you off in traffic but gives you the finger.

16. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    Feel better? Two stars for your writing effort.

17. FrankWhite

FrankWhite New Member

Reputations:
    I think I'm going to have to start using "crawl back into the sewer and enjoy your misery" now..

18. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    Thank you. I appreciate you sticking up for me. I got the feeling from his posts pretty quickly that he's the type that never apologizes for anything he says because in his sad little world he is never wrong. So having said that, I really don't feel right picking a fight with someone who still lives in his mother's basement and hasn't seen daylight in six months. He's not worth anymore of my time that's for sure...........he can go back to his miserable pitiful existence sitting in front of a computer all day while I go out and lead an actual real life.

19. ksmann1

ksmann1 Member

Reputations:

thought this was a place where we could BS over Artie.. I dont get the personal attacks... just sayin.. we are all on here cuz were fans right? :dontknow:

20. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    You're posting this message to the wrong person; it wasn't Mugsysam who kicked this off.