Mike D'Antoni forced to quit???????

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by GRATEFUL DEAD, Mar 14, 2012.

1. GRATEFUL DEAD

GRATEFUL DEAD Active Member

Reputations:
    My guess is: he was forced out as KNICKS coach.....he goes to practice, works the team out....THEN decides he's quitting AFTER talking to that asshole JAMES DOLAN??????Dolan's KNICKS personnel lie as much as people on the STERN show...............

2. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    knicks management is a joke.

3. Little Joey

Little Joey Member

Reputations:
    As a Celtics fan, I'm glad the Knicks are in turmoil but I feel for Knickerbocker fans. James Dolan is simply a piece of shit and everything begins and ends with him.

He first hires Isiah Thomas, who runs the team into the ground with bloated immovable contracts, and then brings him back in an advisory role after firing him. (wtf?) Goes against Donnie Walsh's wishes to bring in Carmelo, thus forcing Walsh to quit, who initially was brought in by David Stern to help resurrect the Knicks. He then lets Isiah hire his college buddy, Mike Woodson, as an assistant coach in August of 2011, against D'antoni's wishes. Then Dolan forces D'antoni to quit after not agreeing to trade Carmelo for Deron Williams, thus allowing Isiah's buddy Woodson to coach the team. My head hurts.

This is like watching 90210. Seriously, what does Isiah Thomas have over James Dolan?

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  4. GRATEFUL DEAD

Reputations:
    My guess is Dolan has sexual feelings for Isiah.............it's the only thing I can honestly think of.............I pray Jimbo's heart stops EVERY DAY.........but up till now that fuck keeps beating.............STOP ALREADY!

5. GRATEFUL DEAD

Reputations:
    For the love of God........PLEASE STOP BEATING.................