Miley Cyrus Vs. The Jews

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by srricks, Oct 14, 2013.

1. srricks

srricks Active Member

Reputations:
    OCTOBER 14, 2013 12:20 PMMILEY CYRUS VS. THE JEWS

[​IMG]K. Thor JensenContributing Writer, EntertainmentMore from K. Thor Jensen >

[​IMG]
    RCA

First the tit shots, then the Jew hate. All part of the plan, people. There’s a certain trajectory that celebrity meltdowns seem to take in the 21st century. You do the drugs, then you do the nudity, then you do the anti-Semitism (just ask Mel Gibson). Miley Cyrus has now rounded third base.In an interview with Hunger TV, Cyrus had some choice comments about the music industry, saying “It’s always weird when things are targeted for young people yet they’re driven by people that are like 40 years too old. It can’t be like this 70 year old Jewish man that doesn’t leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear.â€
    The thing is, does Miley Cyrus really think that these “70 year old Jewish men†are making the decisions at record labels? Does she think Lyor Cohen is sitting at his desk nervously fidgeting his yarmulke and saying “Oy, there’s not enough oboe on this dubstep single! Get rid of this Skrillex schmegege and sign eight more klezmer bands?†Miley, the old Jews who own record companies know what’s hot in the clubs the exact same way you do: they hire a black guy to tell them.
    And really, how many old Jewish men are even in charge of record companies anymore? I called Jay-Z to ask him if being in the Illuminati makes you an honorary Jew but the number I have for him is wrong. After a quick Wikipedia search, I could only find one Jew over 60 in a major record company role – and that’s Doug Morris, who runs Sony, who owns RCA, Miley’s label.
    So what’s next for Miley now that she’s called out the Chosen People who secretly run everything? Will her career survive? I think the obvious next step is a duet with Borat. They both have the same taste in swimsuits, after all.

[/COLOR]

2. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    And this is how she falls from grace.

3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Well as I have said she's worth over 100 million with her brand and she got a CRAP load of free press from the things she's been saying. She said the 40 sex thing on a adult morning show when all her fans are in school. Calculated to piss off older people and get press. Her fans are young people/tweens, not parents and older people. Press bought into Madonna's things, Lady Gaga's, 2 Live Crew, etc. All free press and sales. This has been done for decades. But again, just my opinion.

I will say though music has gone down the tubes since the late 90's. I think the people in charge, some older, sold out REAL music, it's roots, and their labels for shady quick money.:dontknow:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  4. srricks

srricks Active Member

Reputations:
    Pretty sure she won't be reprimanded, we don't give Jews a lick of sympathy...

5. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's pretty dumb to say, but I don't get how that's "anti-semetic". That's exactly what the music industry is (or was anyway).
    Are they saying that there were never any Jewish heads of labels? Come on....

Jews are getting more touchy than blacks.

6. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    the jews are not going to fuck up a money making machine like that little skank....

they will wait until she is no longer the golden goose then kick her to the curb

[​IMG]

7. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ruh Roh... still don't think it's a smart move to incense the powerful Jewish community (is that the proper term - community, or is that reserved for blacks?)

8. lucasdb

lucasdb New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    & Howard starts disliking Miley in 5 ............4 ............... 3 ...............

9. LaserT

Reputations:
    Exactly, she will be a money machine until it runs out, then the industry will move on and she'll go on with her life with her millions. Oldest story in the Hollywood book. :backlol:

10. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Howard is removing "Party In The USA" from his iPad as we speak.

11. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Then she'll fuck a 3rd rate enwurd rapper on video, get a reality show and make even more millions.

12. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yup, there's so much money to be made today in the industry, that they know bad publicity is really GOOD publicity. But she won't need a sex tape. She's got so much damn money, it's insane.

13. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    no doubt she has had 30 feet of cock inside her at this point...

14. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    you think there's money to be made in the music industry today? not at all compared to the good old days.

15. LaserT

Reputations:
    In the sense of bands starting out or rock music...hell no. But in terms of teen pop and so called rap....yeah big time. Real music and instruments are dead. It's a industry that finds young "hot" teens(boys and girls; talent not needed) and makes them sing into computers that produce a singing voice and then they market it for big bucks. Music has been dead since the late 90's.

16. srricks

srricks Active Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube_share;Vb3IMTJjzfo]http://youtu.be/Vb3IMTJjzfo[/video]

17. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'd like to make it 30 and a half.

18. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    "getting"?!?

I like how Miley saying "...It can’t be like this 70 year old Jewish man that doesn’t leave his desk all day, telling me what the clubs want to hear.” = "Jew hate" :rolleyes:

I also like how the guy who wrote the article could only find one Jew who was running a record company.

And it wasn't even David Geffen.

:facepalm:

19. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    our Jewish friends control the production, marketing, promotion, and distribution of music...it is an extremely insular industry. miley is insulated from retribution because she has the ability to generate millions of dollars for industry, regardless , she'll be encourage to make a public apology for her statement

20. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Here comes the 30 minute diatribe on Antisemitism from Howberg.....