News Missouri students protest transgender teen's use of female bathroom

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Sep 1, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:

High school students in Hillsboro, Missouri targeted a trans senior in a protest on Monday, opposing her push to use the girls’ locker room in gym class, KMOV-TV reported. “There’s a lot of ignorance,” Hillsboro High senior Lila Perry said of the demonstration. “They are claiming that they’re uncomfortable. I don’t believe for a second that they are. I think this is pure and simple bigotry.”

Nearly 200 students walked off-campus for about two hours as part of the protest before returning to class. Another 30 to 40 held their own gathering in support of Perry, who has identified as a girl since she was 13 but only publicly revealed her gender identity last year. She also told officials she did not want to use a unisex faculty restroom, but wanted to be allowed to use the girls’ locker room and restrooms.

“I wasn’t hurting anyone and I didn’t want to feel segregated out,” Perry said. “I didn’t want to be in the gender neutral bathroom. I am a girl. I shouldn’t be pushed off to another bathroom.”

According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Perry was “locked” in Principal Cathy Freeman’s office during the protest to ensure her safety. A local man, identified as 47-year-old Jeff Childs, was asked to leave campus after the demonstration when he drove onto the school parking lot with the phrase “girls lives matter” painted on his pickup truck.

“This needs to stop before it goes too far,” said Childs, whose niece and nephew attend the local elementary school. “I’m not trying to be ignorant, but [Perry] is bringing it out in public for everybody else to deal with.”

Regardless of the feelings of residents like Childs, a state school board association official said, barring trans students from using facilities according to their gender identities could face the loss of federal funding, per an edict from the Department of Education.

“The [Department’s] Office of Civil Rights has issued an opinion that says, if you do this, you have engaged in gender discrimination,” Kelli Hopkins told the Post-Dispatch. “At the same time, there is no case law or statute in Missouri that says this is against the law.”

PI Nate and SillyOldMan like this.
  2. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    This world has gone bananas.

3. tradioguy69

tradioguy69 VP of Larry, Inc.

Reputations:
    Transgender my ass. All he wants is attention or to get a glimpse of some tight teenage puss in the girls lockerroom!

Based upon the video, he isnt trying very hard to identify as a woman.

4. dawg

Reputations:
    And we lay it out on a silver platter here at the shed :jj:

Missypooh RN, codeine, WHTHS and 3 others like this.
  5. njguy8

njguy8 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

Yikes.... definitely a brave person, but I have to be honest, REALLY DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A GIRL - OR EVEN CLOSE TO ONE.

Sorry. I have to be honest. I appreciate his bravery but should really consider some type of medical or psychological intervention.

6. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Zach and Gusbuss like this.
  7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:

This, boys, is why you don't drink to excess. You'll wind up blitzed and in the back seat of a car in the parking lot with THIS.

8. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    Finally, somebody (Nearly 200 students) normal.

assnuts, Ingens, Napoleon V and 11 others like this.
  9. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    Thanks Obama :grad:

10. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    That's just a guy in a rock band. They all look like that.

Moon, John Mahlin, Cookiepus and 4 others like this.
  11. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I can't believe this is even an issue. If you can stand up to pee, you're using the men's room. If you're a squatter, you're using the women's. What's so difficult about that concept? I don't want to hear these transgenders whining that they don't feel comfortable. Women don't feel comfortable about having someone with a penis in the bathroom with them. That tranny used the men's room his entire life. Now he considers himself to be a girl so he wants to use the girl's room? Please.

12. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:

Looks like Aston Kutcher

13. Mike Huntslooce

Mike Huntslooce Maker of Champions Gold

Reputations:
    If you're born with a cock, you are a man. If you are born with a slot, you are a woman. There's no other choices. Get the fuck over it. If you are a man who likes cock, you are a faggot. If you are a girl who likes pussy, you are a dyke. It's very fucking simple.

14. dawg

Reputations:
    I tried to comment on this issue before and got into to trouble. I will leave it to you guys to comment and i will read.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  15. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Son, a few bobby pins and some makeup doesn't make you a girl.

16. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Right, but I will add one more. If you are born with a slot and are hot, you can pee on my face.

17. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I had a taxi driver from India freaking out the other day because his son came home and told him his male teacher became a woman over the summer. He was really outraged because he his kid was so matter of fact about it. He said, "He had no idea how disgusted he should have been! I taught him though."

Missypooh RN and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  18. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    First of all, where does this asswipe get off deciding he knows how other people truly feel.

I believe they are uncomfortable, that dude creeps me out even from a YouTube distance.

19. Droog

Reputations:
    And THIS would be why it shouldn't be allowed. It's a free invitation into women's locker rooms and bathrooms for any pervert who throws on a wig and a dress and calls himself a transgender. What burden of proof does one need to qualify as a transgender? A clerk at a fitness center got fired for throwing a transgender out of the women's locker room after another woman complained. Absolutely ridiculous.

20. Droog

Reputations:
    What's up with the crappy ball cap your avatar is sporting? It's animal cruelty to make that poor dog wear that. :jj:

You need one like this:

[​IMG]