MLB 12 The Show.

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Scott, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Anyone have it?

So far so good. Love the fast load times and the new animations. Game play seems about the same. I use total analog for all modes. I tried pulse pitching and didn't like it.

2. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Couldnt figure out that pulse pitching either batting seems to be my Achilles heel

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    I have it, I switched batting and pitching back to classic. So far I only played career mode for a couple seasons.. I actually gave up.. I was doing great my first two years as a pitcher. My first season I spent half in AA, half in AAA.. made the big league club the next year out of spring training. Most of the time was spent in the pen, ended with something like a 4.84 ERA as a 19-year-old with around 85 innings. Third season I struggled with a 6.00-something ERA first couple weeks of the season and was sent down to AAA and struggled there too but I eventually settled down, then I gave up because I feel I set the difficulty level too high. I want a challenge but it was getting to be re-god-damn-diculous. I'll start a new career soon...

4. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    I like pure analog pictching because for some reason it feels more real than pushing buttons. You can make small tweaks to the pitch after you start your wind up and it's very accurate. I am playing a season right now but I think I may start a RTTS career.