Moderator At The Other Site Gets Called Out

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Stern68, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Too bad it wasn't Zima Buddysbutt, JackDaniels didn't like me but he never banned me like that that other troll did.

[​IMG]

3DayWorkWeek likes this.
  2. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    this john daniels fella is someone im not familiar with. i left before he showed up. everyone bitches about him more than any mod i ever heard. worse complaints than boots if that's possible.

3. Mazley

Mazley Black Knight Banned User

Reputations:
    you say beth is ugly and poof you dead

4. Stern68

Stern68 mult Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm an actual fan and they harassed me, my final post there, sorry it's so coarse i was mad:

I find it ironic there is a thread right now posting horrible pictures of robin and calling her fat, posting pictures of fat blacks saying it looks like Robin but I say JD is fat, something that HOWARD H9IMSELF says on the show all the time and you put my account on hold..
    No wonder why this website is second fiddle to Dawg's HeyNowLife and Reddit...
    You have these people running it that are insane... Zenas buddy girl? Let me guess this is some old hag that is obsessed with the show and wants to be part of the show so so bad but it will never happen...Howard does not know who you even are...
    By the way does it really matter if you ban me from Stern Fan Network? really?
    The guy who runs this site does not even have a show on Howard 101 anymore! Howard BANNED him!
    Before I go let me get this straight though. You put my account in "Time Out" on a Howard Stern message board because I said something that Howard Stern says on his show daily..
    By the way JD IS FAT...THAT'S A FACT AND YOU ARE OLD AND HAVE A DRIED UP PUSSY THAT SMELLS LIKE A CAN OF TUNA THAT SAT IN THE HOT SUN FOR WEEKS...

I would say maybe I will call into Superfan Round table but.....

TeeDonkey, blindbella, fixer and 2 others like this.
  5. Anfkid

Reputations:
    but wasn't it that bad with ivan? i mean he was a nice guy and i did like him but he seemed a lil white knighty sometimes :dontknow:

JohnnyGuapo and Mazley like this.
  6. Mazley

Reputations:
    I think to be a mod there you have to suck dick or something

7. Anfkid

Reputations:
    zena was always very good to me over the years. i prolly know her god about as long as i did spazz. she wasn't involved with the show or the site at that time. i dunno i cant speak on that. i just know what i know. she had a big heart. :dontknow: ill always shoot ya straight

8. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    That thread is still up from last night, I guess when the site owner hasn't logged in for months there's no hurry to moderate shit.

9. Mazley

Reputations:
    John Daniels is to busy sucking penis to care i guess :giggle:

how is that site still up??

10. BethSucks

Reputations:
    The Stern Forum is basically LessMoonbeams talking to himself, if Stern68 is who he claims to be he actually got the forum going at times. The Lounge is what keeps it going, there are still a fair number of active posters there but if the guy quoted in the OP is correct, JD is killing that area as well.

1Vegasgirl, Joe Bauers and Mazley like this.
  11. Mazley

Reputations:
    you weren't a mod there were you?? cause when I lurked there i swore I saw you...but i could be wrong..i usually am

12. Anfkid

Reputations:
    he don't even post on his own site anymore. when robin williams died, baldy posted it on twitter :facepalm:

13. BethSucks

Reputations:
    Hahahaha......Mlaw and I are two of the most hated members in SFN history, she and I had our accounts deaded, given the gay, cleared and IP banned more times than we can count.

TeeDonkey, HooHoo, Beths Arab and 4 others like this.
  14. Mazley

Reputations:
    thought so

15. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Aren't Zena & Mutt cousins or something?
    And didn't she suck Ronnie's cock?

indy44 likes this.
  16. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    By now, anyone not named Jetson, Darius the tootsie perv or the guy who used to post pseudo-seductive pics of his average looking wife (name escapes me) who hasn't bailed, really does deserve John Daniels and his assclownery.

17. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Oh my lord, this is quite the tenses.......

LawyerLarry likes this.
  18. Box of Rox

Box of Rox Turgid member VIP

Reputations:
    1. [​IMG]
      Zena Buddysgirl
      SFN Staff

Take a few days (two) 2 to be exact to think about the next time you decide to make a thread about a staff member of The Howard Stern Show..
      The staff of SFN has no problem with threads about the staff of the show, we actually encourage it.. It's why we have the board in the first place.. For you to trash talk JD, one of the nicest guys on the show is intolerable; to say the least.. Just for shit & giggles, in case you forgot what you wrote allow me to enlighten you:

I can't believe this gross slob has a girlfriend, does anyone have a real picture of her?
      I don't think he gave her name so this might be a tough one to find...
      I would bet that she is some kind of huge fan of the show since no normal chick is dating JD who has no idea what The Stern Show is.. Unless she has a fetish for fat lesbians

That is what got you thrown into Time-out..keep it light & easy down here or you will be here longer..We as a staff wont tolerate disrespecting the staff of the show, please understand this.

Enjoy your stay ...Lunch will be served at noon.. try not to drop your soap..
      Zena Buddysgirl, Jul 17, 2014Report
      #1LikeReply
      John Daniels likes this
    2. [​IMG]
      GoldenNickles
      Suicide by Mod

View full quote
      I find it ironic there is a thread right now posting horrible pictures of robin and calling her fat, posting pictures of fat blacks saying it looks like Robin but I say JD is fat, something that HOWARD H9IMSELF says on the show all the time and you put my account on hold..
      No wonder why this website is second fiddle to HeyNowLife and Reddit...
      You have these people running it that are insane... Zenas buddy girl? Let me guess this is some old hag that is obsessed with the show and wants to be part of the show so so bad but it will never happen...Howard does not know who you even are...
      By the way does it really matter if you ban me from Stern Fan Network? really?
      The guy who runs this site does not even have a show on Howard 101 anymore! Howard BANNED him!
      Before I go let me get this straight though. You put my account in "Time Out" on a Howard Stern message board because I said something that Howard Stern says on his show daily..
      By the way JD IS FAT...THAT'S A FACT AND YOU ARE OLD AND HAVE A DRIED UP PUSSY THAT SMELLS LIKE A CAN OF TUNA THAT SAT IN THE HOT SUN FOR WEEKS...

I would say maybe I will call into Superfan Round table but.....​

19. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was at SFN for a good couple of years. I mainly lurked. Never knew the names of the players or got into trouble. But after the prank, I was going to log back in when I saw a message from that asshole saying that they were banning people from SFN for negative speech on other Stern sites. Something to that extent.

I never logged back in. Quit going there period.

Moderators have zero fucking claim to my speech outside of whatever forum they are employed by.

Fuck SFN and John Daniels.

TeeDonkey, LawyerLarry and Blur like this.
  20. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Zena is a cunt.

The only rules there is mods can do whatever they want so there are no rules.

Mutt is complete dick as well.
    Back in 2005 he was actually target users with scripts that would render their browser unusable
    by modifying the profile XML data in an endless loop.