Molester sperm donor

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    EXCLUSIVE: Convicted molester, 69, asks judge to let him out of jail so he can donate sperm
    BY John Marzulli
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Saturday, March 21, 2015, 2:30 AM
    [​IMG]
    Yova Kana Shaday, while awaiting trial for failing to register as a sex offender in New York City, begged Federal Judge Edward Korman for permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank.
    A convicted pervert penned a personal plea to a federal judge asking permission to leave prison so he can go to a sperm bank.

Yova Kana Shaday, while awaiting trial for failing to register as a sex offender in New York City, begged Federal Judge Edward Korman for a break so that he could become a first time dad.

Shaday, 69, is apparently worried that his biological clock is ticking and every day spent at the Queens Correctional Facility, a federal lockup in Jamaica, is “robbing my last opportunity to be fruitful and multiply,” according to the letter filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

He even suggested to Korman that if he’s allowed to visit a sperm bank, he promises to return to the lockup to accept whatever sentence is imposed.

“Pls (sic) your honor I pray the court to consider this very serious truth in releasing me.

“The gravity of this extenuating circumstance is in your hands,” Shaday wrote.

“May your god lead you to be fruitful and multiply, please,” he concluded.

Shaday added in a “P.S.” that the sperm donation would go to an unnamed “specific receiver.”

Shaday has two prior convictions in California for molesting minors, according to court papers.

In 2005, he pleaded guilty in Superior Court in San Diego to committing a lewd act with a child under the age of 14, according to court papers.

The creep was sentenced to three years in prison, Assistant Deputy U.S. Marshal James McNicholas stated in the federal complaint.

In 2008, Shaday pleaded guilty to molesting a child under the age of 18 and served 180 days in jail.

May your god lead you to be fruitful and multiply, please.
    Shaday resurfaced in Brooklyn in December when he reported his bicycle was stolen to the NYPD and his name was flagged by cops.

During a brief court appearance Friday, Shaday and his defense lawyer remained silent on the issue.

“Judge, there is a pending application by the defendant to be released,” Korman’s clerk Paula Marie Susi said.

Korman sat quietly for about one minute.

“Defendant’s notice to be released denied,” the judge finally said.

Shaday could face a fine or up to 10 years in prison if he’s convicted of violating the Adam Walsh Child Protection and Safety Act, named to honor the memory of the little boy who was abducted and murdered and other child crime victims.

Shaday is required to annually register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

Last November, the feds received a tip that Shaday was residing in Brooklyn under a fake name.

The marshals showed his mug shot to neighbors and they confirmed Shaday was living there, court papers say.

He had also reported his bicycle missing to the NYPD using the alias “Lucas Avram.”

“I’m afraid that if I’m incarcerated (5-10) years I will be released too late to ever (donate sperm) again and join a sperm bank,” he lamented in neatly printed block letters.

teehee likes this.
  2. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Such a shame he won't be adding his spawn to the human race...:giggle:

Mr Fantastic likes this.
  3. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Accepts "donations"

[​IMG]

teehee likes this.