News Mom asks Where da white sperm at? Sues after receiving the wrong sperm

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Apr 26, 2016.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    • White woman sues sperm bank—again—after getting black man’s sperm
    Plaintiff says she's not prepared for the challenge of "transracial parenting."
    by Joe Mullin - Apr 25, 2016 6:33pm PDT

[​IMG]
    Jennifer Cramblett with her daughter Payton in 2014.
    Family via Georgia Newsday
    An Ohio woman has sued a sperm bank that mistakenly gave her sperm from an African-American donor.

Plaintiff Jennifer Cramblett, who is white, gave birth to her mixed-race daughter Payton three years ago. In her lawsuit (PDF), she says that the sperm bank's mix-up led to "an unplanned transracial parent-child relationship for which she was not, and is not, prepared."

Cramblett was artificially inseminated with sperm she ordered from Illinois-based Midwest Sperm Bank, meant to be from Donor No. 380, a Caucasian man. Five months into her pregnancy, she found out that she had actually been sent a sample from Donor No. 330, an African-American male.

"On August 21, 2012, Jennifer gave birth to Payton, a beautiful, obviously mixed race, baby girl," the lawsuit states.

The sperm bank apologized and gave Cramblett a refund for six vials of sperm, but that's it. Cramblett's lawsuit says that she should be compensated for her "current and upcoming challenges with transracial parenting

Cramblett says she's consulted with a sociologist and a social worker, both of whom agree that "she and Payton will require long-term individual and family counseling as well as a change of domicile to a place that is more racially and culturally diverse."

“She’s going to need some transracial parenting skills that she wouldn’t have needed but for this error, which she’s now faced with and she accepts, frankly,” Cramblett's lawyer told the National Law Journal, which reported the case on Friday.

Cramblett sued the sperm bank last year in Illinois state court. But the judge in that case said she could not proceed as a "wrongful birth" case. "Wrongful birth" lawsuits are meant to address situations where a child is born with congenital or hereditary disorders that would have been detected but weren't due to negligent or failed medical testing.

The judge threw out her lawsuit but invited Cramblett to re-file on grounds of negligence. Cramblett's new case was filed Friday in federal court, and it accuses the sperm bank of fraud, breach of contract, and negligence.

When the earlier lawsuit was filed, Cramblett's attorney, Thomas Intili, told NBC News that his client "did not encounter any African-American people until she entered college. Not all her friends and family members are racially sensitive."

The 98 percent white town where Cramblett lives, Uniontown, Ohio, is an "intolerant" one, she said. The lawsuit also noted that in order to get her child's hair cut, Cramblett has to travel to "a black neighborhood, far from where she lives, where is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome."

"I am happy that I have a healthy child," Cramblett said in 2014. "But I'm not going to let them get away with not being held accountable."

“She’s going to need some transracial parenting skills that she wouldn’t have needed but for this error, which she’s now faced with and she accepts, frankly,” Intili said

2. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Racist Trans parent? Full Lula

MrWarmth and chapped like this.
  3. chapped

Reputations:
    I get pissed off when they fuck up my order at the drive thru

Bearcat1, reno, Mr. Meatkabob and 2 others like this.
  4. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The sperm bank should supply them with a lifetime supply of grape drink and Kools (not until he turns 9, of course) and bail paid for first 8 offenses. Next case.

Stag, chapped, Flabo and 2 others like this.
  5. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Check your privilege! :nono:

6. chapped

Reputations:
    I am torry.... but no that kid looks 100xs cuter then it's dike mom

7. chapped

Reputations:
    Silly dike... #turkey basters matter

[​IMG]

JameGumb likes this.
  8. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:

chapped likes this.
  9. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Well that kid's not gonna be fucked up or anything...:facepalm:

Not bad enough being born to a single lesbian but her mom's suing because she's black.
    Good luck not ending up on a stripper pole, little Payton.

reno likes this.
  10. chapped

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

11. jcounce1

jcounce1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have nothing to say....

12. artiesoffspring

artiesoffspring Hugs and kisses

Reputations:
    It was a drive-thru.

chapped likes this.
  13. chapped

Reputations:
    Fair enough

14. sugarbear

sugarbear Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's called YouTube bitch.

There are thousands of videos on how to manage hair that is curly, coily or kinky.

Guess what cunt even black folk have issues dealing with their hair, which is why so many went the relaxer, jheri curl, texlax, etc route. Thankfully that is changing and people are taking the time to learn how to care for and style their own damn hair.

Here's another idea, if where you live is so bigoted that they will hate your daughter but still have no issue with you and you are a carpet licker.....fucking move!!!

I don't have time for this shit

FishySausage likes this.
  15. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I have white friends who adopted three black kids. They are all doing well. They grew up in a white area. I call bullshit, Lesbian mixed race bullshit.