News Mom Shames Son In Wal-Mart, Police Called

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Oct 6, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Mom paraded boy through Walmart in women's clothes after 'homophobic remarks'
    ROCK HILL, SC (WBTV) -
    A Rock Hill-area mom has been reported to the Department of Social Services after investigators say she paraded her young son, dressed as a woman, around Walmart as part of his punishment.

According to a Rock Hill Police report, officers were called to the Walmart along 2300-block of Dave Lyle Boulevard Sunday night around 8:30 p.m.

Officers ran into the woman, and her young son, as they were leaving the store.

According to the report, the young boy was dressed in a tutu, women's boots and a woman's teddy with a T-shirt "with various permanent marker writing underneath."

Officers say the boy's head was shaved "in an unusual manner," saying that he was bald on top with a patch of wig on the front of his head and the word "BAD" written in marker on the back of his head.

The woman told police she was punishing her son for getting into a fight and making homophobic remarks at school.

She said her son had been having "behavioral issues" and corporal punishment has not been effective, so she was "attempting to embarrass [him] as punishment."

Officers told the woman that her actions were not an acceptable form of punishment and the Department of Social Services was contacted.

Copyright 2015 WBTV. All rights reserved.

Scarlett Ohara likes this.
  2. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Gotta be careful, mom. One day you're just trying to punish him for being out of line, and next thing you know, he'll be into the kink and changing his name to Caitlyn...

3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Decades ago this would've been sort of "normal" and no one would question the parent and the kid would've probably quickly learned his lesson. Now there will be.....therapy....a lawsuit.....child services.....town write-ups......school therapy involvement, etc. People are insane if they think they can get away with this stuff in today's world. :snicker:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  4. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    Drag queen in training.

5. Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My Dad grew up in a small town, out in the middle of nowhere. One of his classmates was a boy whose mother had always wanted a daughter. She never had a daughter, so she used the boy as a substitute, making him dress up like a girl till he was 10 years old. I never knew the guy ( my just told me about it ) but I imagine he must have been a little bitter when he grew up.

reno, Scarlett Ohara, Gusbuss and 2 others like this.
  6. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    My cell phone wont let me edit, but this will be a drag queen into being spanked.

7. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    That's rough. That's not even being punished quickly for something you did wrong. That's just sad for the boy. Yeah, he probably was bitter.

Head Censor likes this.
  8. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Now let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here, folks. Given the ongoing pussification of our country, you'd certainly think it'd be a slam dunk that this woman would get destroyed for disciplining her child in a manner not approved by the Oprah Winfrey Book of the Month Club.

But in this particular instance, the woman was meting out punishment in defense of the LGBT community. We are therefor faced with one of those rare situations in which two separate pillars of the PC orthodoxy are pitted against one another.

On the face of it, I'd give this one to the Rainbow Coalition in a rout. The LGBTers are on an extended hot streak and I can't see the Mr. Rogers 'Just Say No to Corporal Punishment' Alliance being able to hang with them for any significant period of time. At the same time however, the wildcard in all this could be the "bullying" and "shaming" coalition. If they decide to throw in with the no child discipline movement, that could easily shift the balance of power away from the gays and the mom could be in some hot water. We'll just have to see how it all plays out.

9. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This would have never been normal. You're a fool if you believe that this would have ever passed off as normal. This is the new normal. And we should all be fighting against it if we give a shit.

hypo666 and ScottBaiosPenis like this.
  10. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    The shaving of and writing on the head really creeps me out. Sounds like something from a Special Victims Unit episode.

11. Pickle Jar

Pickle Jar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is it even possible to shame anyone in Walmart?

12. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    You need a new phone

Mulletude likes this.
  13. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    What exactly did she want to accomplish?

To show him that dressing like a woman is embarrassing, because you'll look like a freak in public?

[​IMG]

Looks like she just cemented his beliefs.

14. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How is this illegal?

It's way excessive, but what exact law did she violate?

ETA: Well, they didn't arrest her, so I guess they're not saying that it's illegal. Social services can get involved with emotional abuse, I guess, but I don't know what the specific grounds would be.

15. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe anyone is defending this, it is a sign the disgusting gay ,trans/ and I think in some years down the line paedo agenda is causing already unstable people to act out. This would never in a million years have been acceptable at any time. In the old days the mother would have been sent to a mental hospital for doing this to her son, probably for the rest of her life.

She would have been seen as having gone completely insane. No, if the boy was being offensive he would have been belted by this father.... where is the father?

16. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Good point and I think you're absolutely right.

That strategy is rarely, if ever, effective.

[​IMG]

AuntDolly likes this.
  17. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

It's always a Walmart in these stories.

It seems like Walmart is the social hub of these small town areas.

Tons of weird shit is always going down in and around a Walmart.

AuntDolly likes this.
  18. Mojopin

Mojopin Resplendent in his frock VIP

Reputations:
    Any story that includes the words "Florida" or "Walmart" are guaranteed to make me want to leave the planet.

Cookie_Puss and Cinnaminion like this.
  19. Skipnoid

Skipnoid Lick Me!

Reputations:
    That's Hot!:grad:

20. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations: