Monday (1/21/13) very well may be THE most difficult day of the year to endure

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by 2Manboobs, Jan 21, 2013.

1. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    While most of the Blaeks I regularly come in contact on Monday with will all be looking for extra lenience, sympathy, & special treatment ... the ultra-sensitive & liberal Whites will all be stumbling over each other in a day-long attempt to appease & apologize to their Blaek counterparts for the injustices of "our" ancestors (while simultaneously pretending to appreciate the accomplishments of Dr. King)....

While I happen to personally be a fan of Dr. King and his message of passiveness & peace (Which, to date, has clearly been a miserable failure), I am absolutely dreading the phoniness, & feelings of entitlement that that Monday will bring...

........ I have a dream that one day Blaek leaders will encourage their communities to put down their outstretched seeking hands of government assistance...I have a dream that one day unwed-mothers, illegitimate families, and deadbeat blaek fathers will feel the full brunt of the shame & guilt that their irresponsibility brings about.... I have a dream that our inner-city teachers will finally cease trying to legitimize Ebonics as a justifiable language, and consequently demand that blaek youth begin to speak properly.....I have a dream that Whitey will stop taking the brunt of the blame for the predicament that Blaek America finds themselves in ......

And, one day .. faaar from now... when these dreams finally come to fruition.. The burden of the American taxpayer & the American Prison system will suuurely be heard singing ....Free at Last !! Free At Last...Thank God Almighty, We Are Free At Last !!

[​IMG]

Much love, & increase the peace..

-2ManBoobs-

2. Gwarn1

Gwarn1 Worlds poorest sugar daddy VIP

Reputations:
    Isn't Colin Powell a black dude?

3. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    Are you Dawg's version of Blade Jones?

4. 2Manboobs

Reputations:

I'm not familiar with this Blade person you refer to

5. 2Manboobs

Reputations:

Well disciplined & well behaved ... A true potential role model that has been all but ostracized by the blaek community

6. Slippy

Slippy Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I was at a funeral last week. I'm not racist by any stretch of the word - but ONE guy stood out, in an attendance of a hundred and change.

We need more black people here. If for no other reason than to get to share the holiday.

7. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    Is this shit/fart/piss/snot posting cunt for real right now? I can't take anything he posts or real...cause I can't smell it.