Monday, 11/25/2013

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by EmperorsNewCaps, Nov 25, 2013.

1. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Tonight!

Artie welcomes actor/comedian Adam Ferrara, Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix and music from Garland Jeffreys!!!

Tune in to Audience ch. 239 LIVE at 10pm ET on DIRECTV!!!
    102.5 The Bone on iHeartRadio or www.theboneonline.com

Yeesh.

2. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    owned.

3. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    $100 /hour for Bocchetti's Comedy Clinic? I would think he was fucking kidding, but he had his serious face on.

Chris Mannix had a decent show. While he was on, Artie just riffed on Giada/Lauer and Bocchetti's pleather jacket after Ritchie kept calling Derrick Rose a vagina.

4. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I am just at the Chris Mannix part of the show, I got a new big screen TV and never realized how pale Chris Mannix is
    ETA: With the new TV I can see Bocchetti''s left eyebrow is all fucked up

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  5. Death Smack

Reputations:
    The singer in the band looks like they found him in the gutter and sounds like it too :shit:

6. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    That's all the comedy world needs, a new generation of low brow self deprecating dipshits who tags every punchline with "Ah Tank You"

7. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Art Slayed Howard Stern Devote Matt Lauer and started shitting on the Hampton s "hammy's". Yet art in his book and on his tour wants us to believe he and the wigg are still friends.

SMH.

[video=youtube;rqdz1RAtaLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqdz1RAtaLo[/video]

Matt talk starts at 14:25

[video=youtube;KI7mXXAffLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI7mXXAffLY[/video]

Continues here

Art did all the morning shows on his crash and burn publicity tour but NOT the Today show...

I sense that this truce between the Wig and the baby Gorilla is tenuous at best and sooner rather than latter the Gorilla is gonna fire some shots.

Art on GMA

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/artie-langetells-story-meltdown-crash-burn-20717720

8. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    Artie mentioned they can't play the "No more Jews or blacks" bit. Last week a caller asked them to play Mike's tirade uncut during a look-in and Dan said they couldn't because of the c word. The C word! What a fucking rediculous neutering these LA pussy execs have done to the show.

Jon's laugh-track that he started doing a few months aago annoys me tremendously.

9. Death Smack

Reputations:

More like the pussification of America has fucked the entire nation up and not just the retards at DTV