Monday 12/9/13

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Dec 9, 2013.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Artie welcomes British Humorist and Beatles expert Martin Lewis, Sports Illustrated’s Chris Mannix and music from Hugh Cornwell

Haven't we covered the Beatles from A to Z on this show? Is this the same guy who was on before? Typical case of DirecTV having no clue who their demo is. Very few people under 55 care about the Beatles.

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Besides the endless parade of terrible guests, the main problem now is that Artie doesn't say more than three words without throwing it to Ritchie or Bocchetti. The show is 70% filled with retards speaking now.

3. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Hah, Rod's calls always brighten any show.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    a british humorist is perfect for arties demo

5. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    During Beetles talk, I feel like Artie when listening to that idiot from CBGB's voicemails.

6. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I am 32 minutes into this boring limey prick and already I am thinking of stopping the DVR and deleting this pile of shit that DTV is trying to pass off as entertainment or a show
    I have never met a Brit that was funny, they think they are funny but they are a joke, ohhhh waittttt, that's their act, no punchline as the entire act is a giant joke :shit:

7. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I just watched the very end of last night's show, Artie awarded mike the win in their contest and the surprised look on Bocchetti's face was funny, looked like Bocchetti was just realizing he won and trying to suck in air at the same time

8. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    Ugh they have this boring fuck on every week. Well I guess it just makes the show quicker to get through. with skipping all the sports fags and musical guests every week i get to skip half the show

9. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    yeah mannix gets the ff treatment every appearance. so did beatle guy and the band.

ritchie making that stupid game more unbearable, please don't let him run any kind of segment like that again. mike getting bludgeoned every night by everyone is old and tired. how far are they gonna push him?

artie needs a better supporting cast so bad, but he lacks any interest in putting in the effort to improve the show. he arrives at 9:57pm and is out the door before 1. it'd be one thing if the show was a success and did that, but anyone can tell the show is failing. i hope i'm wrong and he's battling the la idiots to try and change the show but i soubt it.

it's not all bad though, i did see where kimchee got banned. so no more "they're not coming back after the break" posts every two weeks

10. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know why but Mannix doesn't bother me as much as he used to. I can live with his segments.

11. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I can too as long as he sticks to sports and stays away from one liners or comedy

12. Death Smack

Reputations:
    haa what did he do to get banned?

13. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    no idea. i was checking an old thread and saw where he was shot deed.