Monday 6/10/13 Listening? Thread - No No, Not Judah Friedlander AGAIN

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Peau de Soie, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Please, make it stop. I'll take Bocchetti over him. I'll take fucking JUSKOW over him.

The guy has exactly one schtick, it was never funny, and it's still not funny.

But at least he's not Sue Costello.

It's a gross and rainy day on the east coast, so Artie should be in good form...

2. cwok

cwok Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Judah Friedlander. I just Googled him to realized I have already googled him from last time he was on. Yeah, def not memorable.

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    way too much judah; his shtick gets old quickly. He's a guest that should be on once every 18 months or so, not every other week.

Durtiz better be singing Mr. Jones.

Why can't they get decent sports guests?

4. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    'Cause nobody but nobody thinks it's a sports show except the producers and maybe Felato?

Even worse, those are all names that Bocchetti can pronounce.

:(

How badly could he mangle Duritz.

5. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I say he can still mangle it.

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I'll be in for this one, as soon as Norm's show ends. Gilbert is on tonight and I have to see that live in case anything gets cut out later.

7. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    He's a cool guest, seems like a genuine guy, but I gotta agree it gets pretty tiring always hearing about the whole "world champ" thing. And that whole segment they spent on Judah playing Artie in ping pong was really boring. I would have rather heard the twins views on Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.

8. neckbeard

neckbeard New Member

Reputations:
    I hope they take the ping pong table top off the pool table before The World Champion gets there. He and his mini ping pong paddle can go fuck themselves. I hate Judah Friedlander. He's a total hack.

9. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    He can be good, but that episode where he talked about being a ninja for an hour may be the worst N&A of all time.

10. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    :giggle: I remember that. and yeah that's definitely gotta be one of the worst N/A shows. the only people I can see as really being into his comedy are 16 year olds. I probably would have enjoyed his brand of comedy back then.

11. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Hey if you saw that Judah ping pong thing on TV it was horrible also but I wonder how much more atrocious it was on radio.

Every live look-in with Judah there they show him playing ping pong.

12. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Oh the audio was simultaneously grating and unbearably dull. This guy is like some pale moronic 5th rate knockoff Andy Kaufman (who sucked balls in his own right).

I'd like to think I was a smarter and savvier 16 year old than that. Pretty sure, but could be wrong.

This is the fake story. ;)

Zackley. Hate's a strong word, but he sure doesn't belong in show business.

13. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Damn, Artie's voice sounds almost as bad as Imus tonight.

14. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Your andy kaufman comment is pretty spot on, I never compared them before but now it seems so obivous. And you are right andy kaufman fucking sucked bad and only wannabe hipsters who do everything against the mainstream regardless of their real opinion liked him. Judah fucking sucks and I hope he wasnt joking when he said how he made barely anything from 30 rock, he didnt deserve a dime let alone to be on that show for real, he obviously had a friend on the show that got his fatass a role cuz the guy is talentless. The only thing I ever found him entertaining in was a movie a movie called "Feast" and he gets a few laughs out of me in that but its more to do with the fact that hes being eaten by maggots and decomposing while still alive and saying all this incoherent babble while deteriorating throughout the movie.

15. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I didn't know all the details of why Chad Johnson went to jail. There are way too many women in positions of power. Besides being less intelligent, they are way too emotional and have something happen to them monthly that makes them insane.

Wait, they finally have a real musician in studio and he's not going to perform anything? GuitarCenterSoundStage reserved only for bands who have never sold/made an album?

Funny to hear how bitter Ritchie is toward Tebow. Not Tebow's fault you hurt your knee and no one knows who you are, JR.

Good for Artie; it looked like he was going to pass out the beginning of the third hour but he pulled it together so that we can hear Judah's totally new and unexpected bit. It seems he's playing a character who is the "world champion" and it's brilliant and fresh.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  16. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Thanks for the Judah warning. It's going to be tough going.

Listening to start now. Apparently Ritchie is totally unfamiliar with the role and power of judges in our legal system. Can't blame him; it's barely 700 years old.

17. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Sigh. You win.

18. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    By the way, am the only one who thought it was a bit of a dick move for that caller to basically beg Artie to do a free appearance at his wife's wedding without directly coming out and asking? No way did he really have an interest in paying 50k to get Artie to do a private appearance at a sports bar.

19. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    If you're talking about that comic who did that a few days ago, then yeah, major dickbag move, doing it on air because he wasn't actually a friend who would of course do it privately.

But if you mean a caller on this episode, I haven't heard it yet.

20. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Not only that, but it seemed to make for extremely boring conversation. I thought Artie was going to make fun of the situation like he does when people call in with script ideas, but it just kind of went nowehre.